Problem with my knee , Please help (Read 475 times)

Jaanusolen

I cant even say anything about it . If i hold knee curve then it start hurting . If u run over 1 Mile , it came after an Bike accident . Please help . I just want to know what is it 

Pictures :

Frankly, I'm not sure what you're asking...  I don't understand the third line at all.

If you "knee curve" (whatever it is), then it starts to hurt.  Then don't do it.  Or are you actually saying it hurts when you run??????  So you had a bike accident and did you hit that part of the knee?  If that's the case, you may have had a fracture or something.  That little dent could be an extra calcium deposit or something.  It actually happens a lot to young runners; that's the spot where thigh muscles attach to the bone and, if you did too much too soon, calcium deposits would form and you get, well, a knobby (Nobby?) knee.  Taking it easy and icing is pretty much all you can do.  If you actually had a bike accident and that started to hurt, I'd strongly recommend you seek a professional help instead of throwing some sentences and pictures together and ask random opinion on-line.

Jaanusolen

Sorry for my bad english . 

Oukey , I went to doctor once , He told me : The ''knobby'' Stays but pain is going away , Oukey , actualy it was some 2-3 years ago . it still hurts , and now i just tought to ask from some1 else . But thx anyways of anything 

Sorry for my bad english . 

Oukey , I went to doctor once , He told me : The ''knobby'' Stays but pain is going away , Oukey , actualy it was some 2-3 years ago . it still hurts , and now i just tought to ask from some1 else . But thx anyways of anything 

I suspect you are still a growing kid???  I have one, actually two, as well.  I was getting like 60-70 miles a week with an 18-miler on weekend when I was in high school.  I think it was a bit much and basically what happens is that the muscles get over-used and the body's natural process tries to strengthen the area where it's attached to the bone by adding extra calcium deposits.  It's this "process" that sort of hurts.  Not much you can do but ice the area; and don't continue to do too much.  It's basically a mild case of Osgood Schlatter.  Some claim that the correct running form would prevent this.  I'm still working on the mechanism of this...  And, yes, I still have those knobby knees after all these years.

Jaanusolen

Yes , I am 14 . Oh , i'm so happy . I'm not the only one who have it . 

Realy thanx for the help .

But how long u had the pain ? ( If u had ) 

And i was a Dancer to . About 5-6 years . I runned a lot of , some 10+ Kilometer per day  

And now i cant anymore , Its so .. Yes . And  heels hurt's to . Its all the running and dancing fold ,  Too much . Now i know , i supost to take it easier 

Yes , I am 14 . Oh , i'm so happy . I'm not the only one who have it . 

Realy thanx for the help .

But how long u had the pain ? ( If u had ) 

Yes, I had some pain, ended up going to see the doctor, spending some useless money...  As much as I criticize, it's still amazing how much information and "help" from experienced people on-line.  If only I knew that it's a normal thing...

I suggest you read and study a thing or two about Chi running or Pose method.  I'm personally not exactly a proponent of either but I believe there's something to be said about.  Where I've read this was a Japanese book on biomechanics.  This guy was talking about IF we learn to carry on our body weight in more effectively, you should have issues like Osgood Schlatter.  You try to go up the steps and, you sit back, holding back your Center of Gravity behind and just move your leg forward and, once your lead foot lands, try to "pull" your body up...that's a lot of work.  Instead, if you carry your C of G more forward, leaning INTO the steps, then you'll get this feeling of you're actually rolling upward.  That's how you carry your C of G. This way, in running, you'll be PUSHING more than pulling.  This eliminate a lot of ailments like Osgood Schlatter.  

In my case, the pain wasn't enough to stop me from running but enough to worry me a bit.  I actually had that for a couple of years--when I finally went to see the doctor was when I was a freshman in college--by then, I was getting up close to 100 miles a week.  Icing should help subside the pain.  Try not to bump into anything with your knob; that hurts like hell!! ;o)  Some quad strengthening exercises, like holding some weights around your ankle, sit down and straighten your knees, etc., should help also.  Icing is your best bet.  Taking some aspirin would help too.  When I was getting it, DMSO was getting attention.  I got a bottle and crush aspirin, mix it up in it and rub it on my knees (yes, had it both my knees).  I'm not sure if it helped that much...it stinks though.  I wouldn't really recommend using DMSO because you have to be careful handling it.  But I also used aloe vera gel and mix aspirin powder and rub it down on my knees.  Again, I'm not sure if it helped that much...  I think icing and quad strengthening exercise would be the best bet for you.  Good luck.

Jaanusolen

Thank you , I try all of that what u sed . ( i mean whats impossoble to me ) 

And the Body pull up realy works , i've tried