Trail running near Providence/Pawtucket (Read 681 times)

Get Lost :)

Hey all. Wondering if anyone has any recommendations for good trail running within striking distance of greater Providence. ANY suggestions would be appreciated. Hilly trails, please!

Rhode Island and "hilly" do not generally go together.  But when I was in college at Providence the track team used to go out to Lincoln Woods a lot.

mta: also, I did a mountain bike race once in Freetown State Forest near Fall River, MA.  Miles and miles of trails.

Runners run

xhristopher

mta: also, I did a mountain bike race once in Freetown State Forest near Fall River, MA.  Miles and miles of trails.

Ah, the Big Bang race. I did that one too. The Freetown Forest is nice.

an amazing likeness

Not hilly at all, and not "trails"....but the East Bay Bike Path is an option in Providence out through Barrington.

Acceptable at a dance, invaluable in a shipwreck.

If you're in the area & looking for something diff. check out village park in Swansea. It's maintained by locals. Nothing crazy but for the area it's in it's nice. Just park behind Case Jr. High school. I run in there quite a bit. Good amount of trails for the area of space it's in.