Buying a bike (Read 1355 times)

I had a very vivid dream last night in which I bought a road bike and started commuting on it every day. I might make that reality after my fall marathon.
    Are you going to be able to do that in the winter? I know we have crazy people up here commuting on bikes year round, but I think that would be way colder than running in the winter.

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the number of moments that take our breath away...(unkown)

Go With The Flow
    Thyroid Support Group

mikeymike

Are you going to be able to do that in the winter? I know we have crazy people up here commuting on bikes year round, but I think that would be way colder than running in the winter.
      Well thanks, Ms. Buzz Kill. Wink We'll see. By the time winter sets in I''ll likely be training for Boston anyway. Actually the biggest problem in the winter will be the darkness. Commuting by bike around here is dangerous enough in the daylight.

Runners run

Well thanks, Ms. Buzz Kill. Wink We'll see. By the time winter sets in I''ll likely be training for Boston anyway. Actually the biggest problem in the winter will be the darkness. Commuting by bike around here is dangerous enough in the daylight.
        Yeah, we have a little problem with winter darkness too Roll eyes click Big grin

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the number of moments that take our breath away...(unkown)

Go With The Flow
        Thyroid Support Group