cupcakes (Read 1077 times)

Hmmm...and just who would be my clients? Chubby runners looking to excuse bad eating? I think I could be my own best client. I was an eating machine, yesterday.... Wink k
    Hey, you've got several of us convinced that donuts count for several servings of veggies. Sounds like a handful of new clients right there. Big grin

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

You know, this is probably the best time of the year to open my "practice." After all, we have several major eating holidays coming up.... pumpkin pie - veggie egg nog - vegetable (rum), protein (egg and cream), vegetable (sugar) gravy - protein, vegetable (corn starch or flour) stuffing - vegetable (onions, celery) candy canes - vegetable (high fructose corn syrup...corn) cookies - grain (flour), vegetable (sugar) sloe gin punch - fruit (sloe berries), vegetable (clear soda with high fructose corn syrup) baklava - protein (nuts), dairy (butter), vegetable (sugar), fruit (lemon juice) Healthy stuff. Please add your own suggestions. We should compile an extensive healthy holiday menu.

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

GP160

I count my daily glass of wine as a fruit...there are grapes in there right???
        Ironman Louisville 8-30-09
        zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I count my daily glass of wine as a fruit...there are grapes in there right???
          Definitely! And I think we should count cheesecake, too. Plain cheesecake is obviously protein (cheese) and vegetable (sugar). Then different varieties of cheesecake can also count towards other servings of healthy things...like fruit/berries for fruit, chocolate for vegetable (cocoa beans). k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Definitely! And I think we should count cheesecake, too. Plain cheesecake is obviously protein (cheese) and vegetable (sugar). Then different varieties of cheesecake can also count towards other servings of healthy things...like fruit/berries for fruit, chocolate for vegetable (cocoa beans). k
            you are too funny
              Did you say cheesecake? *drools* Tongue I'll give up coffee for a day for a piece of cheesecake. Big grin

Michelle