Graphs not being rendered for individual workouts (Read 168 times)

Peibol

Hi Eric, all:

The graphs for my individual workouts doesn't work (I've noticed it 3 or 4 weeks ago I think). It shows "No data", and when clicking "Graph", the same happens.

I upload my trainings as TCX, either downloaded from Google MyTracks or from Endomondo. It happens not only with new workouts but also for previous ones, for which I was able to see the graphs.

Cheers

Pablo

ninjabarbie

I don't see graphs or maps either for my run. I can view it in trainingpeaks so I know it was working properly.  Has there been a change in the way that files are imported?

eric :)

Peibol,

I need to look into this.  I don't have a guess as to the problem right now.

I don't see graphs or maps either for my run. I can view it in trainingpeaks so I know it was working properly.  Has there been a change in the way that files are imported?

Your summary page is only listing handball workouts.  Change the widgets to display run and you should see your data again.

Peibol

Thanks Eric.

Just for information, I've tried to upload my trainings as gpx and it works.

The thing is that something is happening with the tcx ones... The summary page shows the interval data, the map works too but the graph pages is what shows the "no data" issue.

Could you send me the tcx file to support@runningahead.com?  Thanks!

Peibol

Done!

Thanks to you.