Spam subject lines (Read 2073 times)

Imminent Catastrophe

Just got a really bizarre one today...
    Chinese community lived on skyscraper roofs
    what are they doing, using a random phrase generator?

"Able to function despite imminent catastrophe"

"To obtain the air that angels breathe you must come to Tahoe"--Mark Twain

"The most common question from potential entrants is 'I do not know if I can do this' to which I usually answer, 'that's the whole point'.--Paul Charteris, Tarawera Ultramarathon RD.

√ Javelina Jundred Jalloween 2015

Cruel Jewel 50 mile May 2016

Western States 100 June 2016

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

They are always trying to get me to enlarge parts I don't have or parts I already had surgically made smaller. Tongue

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Jill_B

I fly.

Lately all my spam has been addressed to "James" so either some guy named James has been giving out my email address or I've been living a lie all these years.

Bring it on.

Member Since 2008

I don't know bout all that, I've just been waiting for several months for that Dell to be shipped to me. I've gotten about fifty e-mails saying it's on it's way and everytime the UPS driver goes by I come running out, and nothing?!! Cry

Menace to Sobriety

I got a personal email from Robt Swann Mueller, head of the FBI to let me know that they've been checking out the Nigerian guy that had previously emailed me about a large sum of money he was trying to get out of the country and for my help, he would give me some 20 million or so. Bob just wanted me to know that in most cases, these kind of things were a scam, but this guy was on the up and up.

Janie, today I quit my job. And then I told my boss to go f*** himself, and then I blackmailed him for almost sixty thousand dollars. Pass the asparagus.

Certifiably Insane

I got a personal email from Robt Swann Mueller, head of the FBI to let me know that they've been checking out the Nigerian guy that had previously emailed me about a large sum of money he was trying to get out of the country and for my help, he would give me some 20 million or so. Bob just wanted me to know that in most cases, these kind of things were a scam, but this guy was on the up and up.
              Yeah, I got that one, too. Does that mean I have to share it with you? Angry
              On the road since 1978! "To be good is not enough when you dream of being great." I am not obsessed! I'm just INTENSE! "Nothing is foolproof to a talented fool." Why? Because race results stay on Google forever! (Reasonably recent) PR's: 5K - 16:40 10K - 35:04 HM - 1:18:30

Certifiably Insane

Lately all my spam has been addressed to "James" so either some guy named James has been giving out my email address or I've been living a lie all these years.
                You know, you can get in big trouble putting the wrong gender on a race entry, depending on how important the race is... Is this something we all should keep quiet? Big grin
                On the road since 1978! "To be good is not enough when you dream of being great." I am not obsessed! I'm just INTENSE! "Nothing is foolproof to a talented fool." Why? Because race results stay on Google forever! (Reasonably recent) PR's: 5K - 16:40 10K - 35:04 HM - 1:18:30
                  Mmm...I think I want some Spam. Fried. Like bologna.
                  Mishka-old log

"Asshat, serious people can start this right away." Really? I seriously think it wasn't nice to call me "Asshat."

Lazy idiot

"Asshat, serious people can start this right away." Really? I seriously think it wasn't nice to call me "Asshat."
                      Guess I'm taking back the T-shirts I had made up for you and Q. Crud...

Tick tock

Mishka-old log

Guess I'm taking back the T-shirts I had made up for you and Q. Crud...
                        Why? What did you...HEY! Asshat.

De-slacking in progress

I like these ones, however I only read English: 本公司多年以誠信.專業的經營理念.幫您解決短期資金調度的需求!代 辦 全 額 銀 行 票 貼。http://tyan-info.com/national、0958 569 035、Wed, 15 Apr 2009 03:02:39 -0300 應 收 帳 款 貸 款。http://foxconcorp.com/national 沒 有 借 不 到 的 錢!服務專線 本公司秉持18年貸款經驗結合各方面管道,來協助企業主取得資金來源。 服務項目: @代辦信保基金 @免費企業債務整合諮詢 @中、小企業貸款諮詢 @房屋轉、增貸,二胎諮詢 @中、小企業中、長期週轉諮詢 銀行特約貸款專案融資團隊 請轉寄給有需要公司貸款企業老闆們 金 額 不 限。http://tyan-info.com/national 本公司多年以誠信.專業的經營理念.幫您解決短期資金調度的需求!融 資 貸 款。http://tyan-info.com/national!Wed, 15 Apr 2009 11:03:39 +0500

started running @ age 48 [lost 70#+, quit a 30 year pack/day habit>> ran HM]  Ran a few years then quit. Gained 70#+ back and smoking like before. Time to get healthy again @ 52 years over with the C25K program and beyond again. RE-start date 1-13-14

Imminent Catastrophe

Just got this one: Satanist housewife cooked cats! heh. Cats--the other white meat.

"The most common question from potential entrants is 'I do not know if I can do this' to which I usually answer, 'that's the whole point'.--Paul Charteris, Tarawera Ultramarathon RD.

xor

Just got this one: Satanist housewife cooked cats! heh. Cats--the other white meat.
                              Between this and the Chinese skyscraper, it looks like we've had a change in tactics. Not as many madlibs or semi madlibs (chunks of news headlines mushed together)... now we're onto sensationalist stuff that makes juuuuust enough sense that someone might actually open it. As opposed to the madlibs that foiled some spam catchers but didn't really succeed because no one would open them.

Imminent Catastrophe

And another strange one that seems to be inserting random letters: About this mailing: You are receiving this e-mail because you subscribed to Pqxqkifje Featured Offers. Hitjdid respects your privacy. If you do not wish to receive this Jpazqr Featured Offers e-mail, please click the "Unsubscribe" link below. This will not unsubscribe you from e-mail communications from third-party advertisers that may appear in Qepqao Feature Offers. This shall not constitute an offer by Iotjf. Kipqoaexa shall not be responsible or liable for the advertisers' content nor any of the goods or service advertised. Prices and item availability subject to change without notice. Why do they bother?