Love your bottled water? (Read 1091 times)

AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

What kind of parasite is that white thing hanging out of the sandwich? Tapeworm?

It's a 5k. It hurt like hell...then I tried to pick it up. The end.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

No joke.  People come into clinic all the time with their poop in a plastic bag worried about the parasite they saw in it.  It is almost always an onion. 

And yes, they went fishing in the toilet to get the poop.  I hope they washed their hands, or at least made sauerkraut.  Wink

Lazy idiot

Candice named her onion Carl.

Tick tock

Prince of Fatness

Candice named her onion Carl.

Dude, Candice doesn't exist out here.

Not at it at all. 

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Dude, Candice doesn't exist out here.

What evidence do you have to support this assertion?

an amazing likeness

Ahhhh....that had better be from their web site and not from your camera....because otherwise we're 7 pages deep into this...and you had en eff'ing bottled water with your spicy, greasy, delicious looking fishwich !!!! 

mta;  And Wonder effin "bread", a Panera "bagel" is nutritional gold compared to that...

Acceptable at a dance, invaluable in a shipwreck.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Off the web.  It NEVER looks that fancy.  And there is always way more fish than that.  But the same amount of Wonder bread.

Wonder bread does not pretend to be healthy.  Panera does.

And I had a bottle of Coke.  Not water.

AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

And I had a bottle of Coke.  Not water.

Long as you washed off the bottle with soap and near-boiling water, to clear off the rat poop and germs before letting the liquid flow over the outer surface (or putting your mouth to it), you're fine.

It's a 5k. It hurt like hell...then I tried to pick it up. The end.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

ymmv

Wonder bread does not pretend to be healthy.

WHAT!? It no longer "Builds strong bodies 12 ways"!?

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

That is the Wonder bread white wheat.
                      ymmv

Are you running enough to eat that, or just preparing for more running?

Here is Bolton's.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

an amazing likeness

So one weekend, I'm in a rental car tooling through Florence, SC.  Its getting late in the day, and I'm hungry. I wheel into a gas station where someone has smoker on wheels attached to some pooped out ve-hic-le, and a handwritten sign for pork sandwiches for $2. I saunter over to where the group selling sandwiches is lounging in crapped out folding chairs, chain smoking and chatting over the portable radio on the ground.

Trying my best to seem, let's say...not of yankee origin, I ordered a couple sandwiches.  The guy hands me a packet of warm foil, takes my money and shrugs his head to the sauce that's over there.  Happy to be alive and well, dueling banjos playing in my head, I skip the sauce, hop in the rental and Mario Andretti would have sure be proud at the way I moving when I passed that crowd.

A couple miles down the road, I unwrap the foil to reveal a pulled pork sandwich which was pork + 4 slices of Wonder bread, 2 on each side, a little sauce.  Nothing else.  Warm, moist and wrapped by the foil, the Wonder bread was seemingly close to liquid or pressed within a inch of its fluffdom.  Oh, what the heck...take a bite. 

It was the Best. Thing. I have. Ever. Eaten. Some perfect combination of pork, smoke and Wonder bread had magically combined into the warm setting Tuscon sun at my back and assumed a flavor as though touched by the hand of some god.

I must go now and clean the drool from my chin...it has germs in it.

Acceptable at a dance, invaluable in a shipwreck.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Yep.

That is why it is called Wonder bread.

Now go try some on hot fish.  Preferably whiting.