Enhanced weather widget (Read 129 times)

eric :)

Hi all,

While fixing the auto fill weather feature, I thought it would be nice to include a heat and wind chill index for the weather widget on the summary page.  I uploaded the change last night.  Since they're formulas, could you check if they're somewhat accurate?  Heat index is only available for temperatures above 80 F (26.7 C), and wind chill is only available below 50 F (10 C).  Thanks!

eric Smile

ebiss

Thanks for the heat index feature. I've been using a different site to do the calculate and add it to my notes.

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

I hope I don't have many runs in which the heat index is triggered.

ColoradoTamara

My workouts don't automatically upload the weather.  I upload from a Garmin 610.  How do you get the weather to auto upload into your workout?

SanyaPepega

Greetings to everyone who is looking for their dream home! I want to tell you about my discovery - unique modular homes, which became my perfect choice. Great quality, variety of layouts, and most importantly - the feeling that your house is created especially for you. It feels like the house has "grown up" with us high quality modular homes. I recommend it as an experienced owner!