Better call Saul (Read 358 times)

My Mrs, who has a pretty quick cry trigger admittedly, was crying tears of sympathy for Jimmy. Really great episode and I'm already lamenting next week being the last of the season.

Mike = Awesome

My Mrs, who has a pretty quick cry trigger admittedly, was crying tears of sympathy for Jimmy. 

And yet he did not shed a single tear for himself. Because Slippin' Jimmy did not work his way up to that sweet storage closet in the nail salon, sipping cucumber water, by feeling sorry for himself.

Dave

Biking Bad

finnegan begin again

And yet he did not shed a single tear for himself. Because Slippin' Jimmy did not work his way up to that sweet storage closet in the nail salon, sipping cucumber water, by feeling sorry for himself.

He felt plenty sorry for himself. Grinding out his education and bar attempts, building a practice in the shadow of his brilliant brother, yearning for the girl at the firm. He's a stand up guy but different than Mike. I CANT BELIEVE IT"S THE END OF THE FIRST SEASON. at least winter is over

Now I have to start the new season of House of Cards

"... the harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. What we obtain too cheap, we esteem too lightly: it is dearness only that gives every thing its value..."  Thomas Paine Dec 23, 1776 The Crisis 

Adversity is the first path to truth. Lord Byron

"No one plans to fail…..they fail to plan" Skinny Pete

Now I have to start the new season of House of Cards

OMG WHAT HAVE YOU BEEN WAITING FOR??

Dave

We wrapped up House of Cards last weekend, so there's a huge gap in my TV watching schedule now

Dreamn

This thread made me watch the last Saul episode last night.  I think I would agree that it was the best episode yet.  I wasn't really into this show initially because it felt so slow, but then I remembered how BB was pretty slow to me in the beginning too (except I binge watched the entire series in about 4 weeks) and gave it another chance.

I'm trying to finish House of Cards before Game of Thrones comes back on, but it probably won't happen Smile.

I'm trying to finish House of Cards before Game of Thrones comes back on, but it probably won't happen Smile.

Is it coming back on less than 13 hours from now? If not, you have time.

Dave

Just bumping this up to see what everyone thought of the season finale. This is a finale, right? Or was this just a one-season thing to show everyone how "Breaking Bad" got its start?  I hope not - I'd like to see how the relationship between Jimmy and Chuck plays out!

I thought it was terrific and you can really see Jimmy turning the corner to become Saul. I'm definitely hooked.

bhearn

Great episode, but I don't think it quite measures up to last week's (Pimento). It will be hard to wait for Season 2.