New here. (Read 1017 times)

Comrade Red

Intimidating

Careful. I put Exlax in the chocolate pudding.

Ex lax in chocolate pudding is better than shit in chocolate pie, just sayin.....

Disclaimer: I reserve the right to not respond to your follow-up post If you become dumb.  The resulting silence should in no way be taken as a sign of agreement.

xor

Ex lax in chocolate pudding is better than shit in chocolate pie, just sayin.....

The cows are in the pasture, making chocolate pie!

cha cha cha

Pooped

Let it Roll!!

Hi everyone!

I just have piles of goals for 2013! I really want to blow it out, but I sure don't want to get too pooped to have mounds of fun. I've dumped some of my other sports hoping this will gain brownie points for me here. I'm tired of loafing around and hope to launch an impressive log for all to see soon! I'll admit I've kind of laid bricks and eggs in recent races, but I know I'll be busting ass in no time. You might say this is corny and that I'm full of it, but I know that I will squeeze out some big PRs this year. With a major push and perhaps some fartleks, I truly believe 2013 is going to be gas!  

Comrade Red

Intimidating

Lmao

Disclaimer: I reserve the right to not respond to your follow-up post If you become dumb.  The resulting silence should in no way be taken as a sign of agreement.

Jeanette40

Hi All...  I don't think I'm going to have any of the pudding. Roll eyes

"I run till I'm tired and then I get a doughnut"  Penny -  Big Bang Theory

xor

Hi All...  I don't think I'm going to have any of the pudding. Roll eyes

I'd say pass on the pie as well.

We also have beer.

Menace to Sobriety

Please provide me a summary of this place and its regulars in 10 words or less.

Thank you.

Hell:devils

Concise enough?

Janie, today I quit my job. And then I told my boss to go f*** himself, and then I blackmailed him for almost sixty thousand dollars. Pass the asparagus.

Arie2.0

Meat is Murder

Please provide me a summary of this place and its regulars in 10 words or less.

Thank you.

n00b (sorry, I always wanted to do that)

Putin told me how to vote.

Wandering Wally

Sounds like in this neighborhood one should only drink a sealed beer.

Run!  Just Run!

Trail Runner Nation Podcast

Comrade Red

Intimidating

Hell:devils

Concise enough?

Well, hello there....are you male or female?  I can't tell by your picture.....if you're the latter, allow me to introduce myself.  If you're male,  then get off my lawn.

Menace to Sobriety

Sorry, he's male.

Janie, today I quit my job. And then I told my boss to go f*** himself, and then I blackmailed him for almost sixty thousand dollars. Pass the asparagus.

Comrade Red

Intimidating

Sorry, he's male.

Actually, I totally need a new doggie BFF.  So maybe you can be my wing man?

CrisRuns

So we got nothing, for now.

Crazy Q

Net Neaderthal & Escapee

So we got nothing, for now.

Same as we've always had.

Wot? Run? I thought they said Rum!

CrisRuns

Q, LOL.