Mike Rowe before Dirty Jobs (Read 770 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Apparently he was a QVC presenter. Lots more links there...classic. Big grin k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Interesting! What a change.

Michelle

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Ooh, and this is some cheesy goodness! Big grin k

~ Sarah Kay

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

~ Sarah Kay

Ooh, and this is some cheesy goodness! Big grin k
            Oh, how funny! He's still cute though; however, he's cuter now than back then. Big grin

Michelle

Swadvad

CALM DOWN LADIES!
              ROFL ! Those things do get pretty darn hot!! Tongue
              Are you talking about Mike Rowe, or the lava lamps? Cool
              zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

CALM DOWN LADIES!
                Ooh...I feel faint... *fans self* Big grin k

~ Sarah Kay

CALM DOWN LADIES! Are you talking about Mike Rowe, or the lava lamps? Cool
                  Blush See what happens when I type before thinking! I was in a hurry and multi-tasking. But, since you pointed it out. Hmmmm. Tongue (I'm pretty sure I meant the lava lamp)

Michelle

OMG I'm ROCLMAO!!! C is for couch since dh said I wasn't on the floor Confused

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Mike Rowe nekkid (safe for work, I think). Big grin k

~ Sarah Kay

Kirsten, I just found out last week that my neighbor went to high school with Mike Rowe. She said he was a "nice guy", slight dorkish tendencies. She followed that with "Of course, it looks like he got over the dorkish tendencies." She runs into his parents from time to time when she goes back to Maryland. His mother won't watch his show "Dirty Jobs" because she's afraid he's going to get hurt. Personally, any guy who can make jokes while cleaning a septic tank or while painting a suspension bridge 500 feet over water is OK in my book... Cool

"You can't have everything. Where would you put it?" - Steven Wright

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Nice with dorkish tendencies describes 99% of the guys I was friends with in HS (hasn't changed, actually). I was the cheerleader who hung out with the chess club guys because they were more entertaining to talk with. Smile k

~ Sarah Kay