My Favorite Crosstrainer - Thought I'd share! (Read 1257 times)

3:30AM - Leadville, CO

Been using this for a few years now. Especially during the winter months when I need a break from racing and training. During a 45:00 session you can really get in a great workout if you don't hold on. Good for quad and core strength and overall conditioning. I usually step at a rate of 78-98 steps per minute or anywhere from 4.7 - 5.7 miles during that session. StepMill 7000

Oh Mighty Wing

my gym has one of these but i haven't tried it yet. Maybe i will need to give it a shot!

Give it a try. You'll find it quite different then your average stairstepper. Enjoy! cr
          I rarely see anyone on the Stepmill at my gym --- and that's probably because it's one of the toughest workouts! Tongue It really gets your HR up and is great for leg strength. Good call.
          2009: BQ?
            I don't dare use the stepmill until I've seen, with my own eyes, another guy use it first.

I don't dare use the stepmill until I've seen, with my own eyes, another guy use it first.
              Top pic to the right of the page. http://www.mcdonaldpt.com/utilizing-proper-equipment.htm That would be me Shocked at my wife's Physical Therapy Clinic.

I rarely see anyone on the Stepmill at my gym --- and that's probably because it's one of the toughest workouts! Tongue It really gets your HR up and is great for leg strength. Good call.
                Thanks! Give it a go sometime. You may end up liking it as well. Not sure if you are going to Boston this April? If so, good luck I'll be there as well. If not then keep working toward that goal. You will get it. Good luck! cr