Elevation Record (Read 455 times)

calderlad

Since the update I dont seem to be be able to access the elevation, I have always had a problem with it in so much as very often when you click on the icon the first elevation it shows is wrong however clicking off and then back on the icon rectifies. Now however when I click on the icon nothing happens at all it opens the box under the route but remains blank. Cant give all the technical data but I am using the latest Firefox browser. Anyone else have this problem being a fell runner its important information.
    eric :)

I need to put in an indicator to show that it's doing work. The old mapping tool fetches elevation in small batches, while the current one fetches everything at once. Let it alone for a while and the elevation should come up.
      calderlad

Fantastic thank you sorry to be picky
        calderlad

Sorry once again but have just tried mapping tonights run and have waited 10mins for elevation to pull through but nothing has happened and have given up. Its also not pulling through elevation from previously mapped routes that I have recorded the elevation for. Any answers to this will be very gratefully received.