Looks like (Read 603 times)

I'll be doing my first "real" hill workout tomorrow. Ought to be interesting to see how it goes.

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Ooh, have fun! What does the hill look like? k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

PWL

Has been

Just did my first one last Wednesday. Pushing myself hard up an 18% grade makes my legs unhappy. Dead Have fun!!

"Years ago my mother used to say to me, she'd say, 'In this world, Elwood, you must be' - she always called me Elwood - 'In this world, Elwood, you must be oh so smart or oh so pleasant.'  Well, for years I was smart.  I recommend pleasant."

Ooh, have fun! What does the hill look like? k
          MODERATLY BIG ROLLING HILLS! The challenging part is it's an entire loop of moderatly big rolling hills ( around 3 mile loop) Dh just asked me if we're doing one loop or two Shocked I'll post an elevation map ONCE I've ran it.

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

Just did my first one last Wednesday. Pushing myself hard up an 18% grade makes my legs unhappy. Dead Have fun!!
            Good for you on doing your first one Peter. Thanks!