Shoe sale at DicksSportingGoods.com (Read 624 times)

Wow! I just bought a pair of the new model of the Mizuno Wave Elixer at a running store this week. Ever since I've been worrying that I won't like them as well as last year's style. So I got online to see if I could buy a pair of the 2006 model. Most places still had them for $90. Our local running store had them for $84. I found them on sale at dickssportinggoods.com for $59.97. Cool. Better yet, free shipping. Even better, I got a $10 Dick's Sporting Goods Rewards Certificate in the mail today. Smile And as if that wasn't enough, when I logged on to buy them, they took an additional 20% off! Big grin I got my favorite $90 pair of shoes for a total cash outlay of $ 37.98. Woohoo! Smile Teresa

Misinformation Officer

Thanks for the tip! With coupons and Google checkout (extra $10 off) I got my Asics gt 2110s for under $40 just now!!! Woohoo!!!
      derek

I got a pair of Asics GT-2110 for $34.98 shipped free from Sports Authority. You really need to keep looking for those various coupons. Their shipping is a bit slow....I ordered the shoes just over 2 weeks ago and I'll be getting them on Tuesday, but I'm in no hurry. If anyone is interested, a good site to keep checking for these deals is www.sickdeals.net. I check there at least once a day.

Derek

Misinformation Officer

yeah--sp.auth didn't have my size--it's a plot against women--lol
          zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

*whispers* I think Dicks and Sports Authority are actually the same company, at least in terms of their online presence. Smile k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

With a name like that, it's got to be good!
              Will be weightlifting and running to get into the best shape I can before turning 40. Here are my progress pictures: http://tinyurl.com/584qwt