Musha 4 (Read 309 times)

clintmorningwood

I got a pair of Musha 4's 20% off at my LRS yesterday. I plan on posting a review as soon as i get some more miles on them. 

I have no idea how to post a picture, so i guess this didn't happen until someone tells me.Big grin

an amazing likeness

I have no idea how to post a picture, so i guess this didn't happen until someone tells me.Big grin

1. You picture needs to be on a web site and have a url (ie, not on your PC).

2. Start your message on RA and when you want to include the picture, click on the "insert/edit image" icon in the toolbar (2 left from smilely).

3. Provide the url to your picture in the "image url" input box.

4. Click Insert.

What the heck's a "Musha"?  Around these parts, that's what you call a person driving a dog sled.

Acceptable at a dance, invaluable in a shipwreck.

What the heck's a "Musha"?  Around these parts, that's what you call a person driving a dog sled.

Musha is a Japanese word for "samurai warrior".  Mizuno, as is ASICS, being a Japanese company (the parent company is, that is), seems to like to use Japanese words for their products.  You can google search "武者" and you should see either "samurai" or "warrior" or "samurai warrior".

1. You picture needs to be on a web site and have a url (ie, not on your PC).

2. Start your message on RA and when you want to include the picture, click on the "insert/edit image" icon in the toolbar (2 left from smilely).

3. Provide the url to your picture in the "image url" input box.

4. Click Insert.

There's nothing wrong with it being on your PC as long as you're running a web server.......

an amazing likeness

There's nothing wrong with it being on your PC as long as you're running a web server.......

There's always one in the group...geez. (g) 

Acceptable at a dance, invaluable in a shipwreck.

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

Products like shoes probably have pictures on the web.  You may need to right click on the image, select properties or copy link location, depending on your browser, and proceed with MilkTruck's instructions 2-4.  If it's a picture you snapped, you may need to upload it to a place like tinypic.com, then get its URL from them.

Available in two hideous colorways:

and

"I want you to pray as if everything depends on it, but I want you to prepare yourself as if everything depends on you."

-- Dick LeBeau

meaghansketch

I just picked up a pair of these (at an expo, 20% off!)

My training shoe is the Mizuno Inspire; I bought these as racing/speedwork shoes.  I overpronate and find I need some stability in my shoes; these seem like a good compromise between weight and stability for racing shoes.  They are quite light and feel very fast.

I've only worn them twice since I got them, once for a speed workout and once for a 5-mile turkey trot.  They felt great and I set a new 5-mile PR. I would definitely recommend these for anyone who wears a stability shoe to train in but wants something lighter for racing.