I did it! (Read 773 times)

she runs like a girl

I was up and out running by 6:15 this morning - My earliest run ever!

And everyone who said it was worth it was right. I beat the heat and had the oppourtunity to watch a beautiful sunrise along the river!

And I thought I'd never be a morning person.

2010 goals: PR at distances from 3k-HM 3k: 02/02/10 - 12:00 - road 5k :03/13/10 - 20:32 - road 10mile: 04/02/10 - 1:15:49 "The only thing I hate more than running is not running"
    KMB

Way to go Kimmi.

Please take and post a picture of the sun - my memory of it is fading.

Menace to Sobriety

Ain't it cool?

Janie, today I quit my job. And then I told my boss to go f*** himself, and then I blackmailed him for almost sixty thousand dollars. Pass the asparagus.

I'm so going to wake up early from now on for my long runs. I like running in the evening but it was still 90+ at 8pm last night. I ended up cutting my 14 mile run down to 8.
          redleaf

yippie!

of course, I slept in today!

First or last...it's the same finish line

HF #4362

she runs like a girl

Thank for everyone for your support.

I didn't make it out of bed yesterdaya and had to run in 30 degree celcius weather with humidity.

I think I could get used to this getting up thing. It's so worht it when it's actually nice ouy when you run

2010 goals: PR at distances from 3k-HM 3k: 02/02/10 - 12:00 - road 5k :03/13/10 - 20:32 - road 10mile: 04/02/10 - 1:15:49 "The only thing I hate more than running is not running"

Menace to Sobriety

It takes awhile to adjust, but it is sooooo much better having it done.

Janie, today I quit my job. And then I told my boss to go f*** himself, and then I blackmailed him for almost sixty thousand dollars. Pass the asparagus.

It takes awhile to adjust, but it is sooooo much better having it done.

+1

"If you have the fire, run..." -John Climacus

she runs like a girl

Yes! and this morning I did it again