Interval training (Read 835 times)

spookylee

Angry I am desperately trying to set up my interval training sessions, but the "Add" box is always greyed out, no matter what I try to input. I have a "Track" session created as a custom run type, "Track" as a custom course, with no default distance. I want to enter the workout, so add date, time, leave distance blank, as autosum distance should pick it up. I open the "intervals" tab, add a name eg "10x300" , my fist interval is 300m, but thats as far as I can get. Great site, with some of the suggestions that have already been made, it can only get better. I will be recommending this to all my running friends. cheers Lee
    eric :)

Lee, You need to enter both the distance and time for the intervals. Once you do that, the Add button will be enabled and you'll be able to add the entry. Let me know if you need further assistance. eric Smile
      spookylee

BUCKAROO ! Big grin Thanks Eric
        landes

Hi Eric. First of all sorry for my english. I'm from Spain (Madrid) and I'm not a native Undecided I'm trying to add intervals to my Interval workout but the ADD button is always grayed out, although I input time and distance as you say. Could you help me? thanks Big grin
          landes

Hi Eric. First of all sorry for my english. I'm from Spain (Madrid) and I'm not a native Undecided I'm trying to add intervals to my Interval workout but the ADD button is always grayed out, although I input time and distance as you say. Could you help me? thanks Big grin
            I,m answering my self Tongue Time must be input in the format of m:sg!! Big grin
            eric :)

Landes, Good to see that you figured it out. The next version of the training log should provide betterin format hints so you won't run into these problems. eric Smile