Goal Setting/Bragging Forum (Read 846 times)

JakeKnight

How about a specific forum for people to post their goals - and subsequently to brag about meeting their goals? Or to boast endlessly about mileage, or a PR, or whatever? Yeah, I realize this could fall under the racing forum; maybe as a sub-forum to that one? Just a thought. Thanks, Eric.

E-mail: eric.fuller.mail@gmail.com
    -----------------------------

Wingz

Professional Noob

There are already a few groups formed just for that. Check out: Milestones - listed under "social groups" - for celebrating accomplishments Mile Posters - listed under "training groups" - for posting your weekly milages Cheers!

Roads were made for journeys...

eric :)

I'm hoping I can move the Milestones group to the public forums to give it more visibility, if the group's owner thinks it's a good idea. If not, then it'll remain as a group. eric Smile
        JakeKnight

I'm hoping I can move the Milestones group to the public forums to give it more visibility, if the group's owner thinks it's a good idea. If not, then it'll remain as a group. eric Smile
          Perfect - just what I had in mind.

Fine by me, Eric. Go right ahead! Smile Kim
            My goal in life is to be as happy as I possibly can. - Me
            JakeKnight

Thanks for the new forum, Eric. Pretty cool, pretty education, and really inspiring. Off-topic question: where's your run log? Not to be nosy ... well, yeah, I'm being nosy. Just curious.

Thanks for the new forum, Eric. Pretty cool, pretty education, and really inspiring. Off-topic question: where's your run log? Not to be nosy ... well, yeah, I'm being nosy. Just curious.
                You probably saw my running log. This is my administrative account. I use it to make announcements and such. Most of the time, I go with a separate account so I can be just like you guys.
                Wingz

Professional Noob

You can never be "just like" us guys, Eric... you made this wonderful arena we call RunningAHEAD! And I'll bet you can run circles around most of us. Big grin Wink Jake, Eric's shy. Don't pick on him too hard. I like the guy.

JakeKnight

You probably saw my running log. This is my administrative account. I use it to make announcements and such. Most of the time, I go with a separate account so I can be just like you guys.
                    Ever consider a career in law or politics? Because that was an *outstanding* non-answer. Tongue And yet, it sounded good.

Wingz

Professional Noob

Jake, why don't you email him with the feedback form if you want to find out more... he obviously doesn't want to have his identity public... Wink

Ever consider a career in law or politics? Because that was an *outstanding* non-answer. Tongue And yet, it sounded good.
                        Oh quit giving me a hard time. What would Mr. T do in this situation? I pity the fool that gets too nosy? Big grin Now that I created the forum, I don't see you posting your goals. What's the deal? Kimmer gave up the ownership of her group for nothing? eric Smile
                        Wingz

Professional Noob

Oh quit giving me a hard time. What would Mr. T do in this situation? I pity the fool that gets too nosy? Big grin
                          ::snort:: Big grin Better not PO the administrator! Who knows what he might do! Shocked Shocked Shocked

JakeKnight

Oh quit giving me a hard time. What would Mr. T do in this situation? I pity the fool that gets too nosy? Big grin Now that I created the forum, I don't see you posting your goals. What's the deal? Kimmer gave up the ownership of her group for nothing? eric Smile
                            Once I have something worth bragging about, I promise to rush over there and boast endlessly. Cool Now if you want me to post my goals, you'll have to modify the forum description first ... nuthin' in there 'bout goals. Modified to add: There. I bragged. Happy? Smile