>Suggestions and Feature Requests>Option to disable Facebook auto-post for a specific workout entry
It would be nice to be able to have a checkbox that disables the Facebook auto-post for the specific workout you're entering - I don't really care about having my warmup/cooldown run entries posted to FB - currently the only way I've found to temporarily disable this is to check the "Private Entry" option, save the workout, then edit the workout and uncheck the "Private Entry" option.
1. Run a minimum of 1.5 miles every single day of the year
2. Run 1500 miles in 2014
3. Get my weekly mileage above 40
4. Brown belt in Shaolin Kempo
5. First Half (Oregon Wine Country HM?)
6. PRs: Sub-21 5k, Sub-45 10k, Sub-45 Spartan Sprint, Sub 1:55 HM (Oregon Wine Country HM)
I need to redo the whole FB app because FB changed too much to their API that the app is out of date. I'll add this option then.