Am I the only one that has viewing issues with the colors? (Read 797 times)

Now that was a bath...

Everything is different! There is a blue tool bar at the top and I can't read anything on it written in the funny orange lettering. In the 100 mile group I can barely read anything at all as the colors are completely different - dark text on dark backgrounds that I have to squint to read. Is this an issue at my end? Or is it your fault Wink Just kidding. Maybe my husband has put a color sensor on the 100 mile group! Claire xx
  • jlynnbob "HTFU, Kookie's distal tibia"
  • Where's my closet? I need to get back in it.
    eric :)

Claire, Have you tried forcing a refresh of the page? I uploaded some changes today and your browser may not have the latest stuff. If you're using IE, just press ctrl-F5.
        The Forum and Training Log are okay, but the User Groups have the dark blue background and are hard to read (Mac OS X, Safari – Firefox is doing fine). Also, as mentioned before, the toolbar looks different (again, just in Safari, not in Firefox – and yes, I’ve refreshed the pages). No big deal, just wanted to let you know.
        eric :)

Is is possible for you to post a screen shot, or send it to me so I can have an idea on what I'm dealing with?

Now that was a bath...

Eric - I am using Firefox. I've rebooted the computer twice and it's still the same. I have no idea how to take a screen shot so I'm afraid my rather pathetic description will have to suffice. Claire xxx
              Claire - have you tried pressing refresh. I restarted firefox twice and my computer once but only when I actually pressed refresh did the funny colours go away!

Now that was a bath...

That so worked! My life is pretty again. Thanks Mandy - I should have listened to Eric straight away!
                  Is is possible for you to post a screen shot, or send it to me so I can have an idea on what I'm dealing with?
                  No need, everything’s fine now and looks as before.