Extra running day ( Memorial Day ) Yay! (Read 736 times)

Cool. Just realized I can get an extra long run in Monday. Nice !!!

- Anya

Aren't those wonderful when you can add in an extra. BTW, your not far away, NVA here.
      Happy Running,
      Troy
      "Start with your Head, Finish with your Heart!"

Aren't those wonderful when you can add in an extra. BTW, your not far away, NVA here.
        Yea, love it! We're just waiting for the Blue Angels to do their "fly by" Annapolis is packed right now!

- Anya

kcam

To me it's a free race day! I get to do my normal weekly mileage then do a race on Monday - oh happy day.
            To me it's a free race day! I get to do my normal weekly mileage then do a race on Monday - oh happy day.
            Lovin' it ! I"m hoping to do a long run, since its a total freebie !

- Anya

Cool. Just realized I can get an extra long run in Monday. Nice !!!
              I plan to do the same. For the present, though, I am heading out the door for an 8.5 mile easy loop. The weather is absolutely perfect. I can't remember the last time the sky was so clear and blue.

"You can't have everything. Where would you put it?" - Steven Wright

I'm taking my kids to the parade. A couple of years ago, a wounded Marine led the parade. My son said, "Look daddy, a Marine just like you." I tried to tell my son this Marine was different because he'd been wounded in combat, but I couldn't speak. I guess I had something in my eye too. You guys do what you want.
                Do bears bear? Do bees be?
                  I'm taking my kids to the parade.
                  Doing that, as well (not the kids - they're grown - but the parade part.) 21 years, USN - I understand what you're saying.

"You can't have everything. Where would you put it?" - Steven Wright

I'm taking my kids to the parade. A couple of years ago, a wounded Marine led the parade. My son said, "Look daddy, a Marine just like you." I tried to tell my son this Marine was different because he'd been wounded in combat, but I couldn't speak. I guess I had something in my eye too. You guys do what you want.
                    D'oh. Sorry to seem insensitive. Thank you for your service. And thanks for the very loud reminder of the meaning of the holiday.

- Anya