TGIF - Favorite Drinks (Read 904 times)

In the spirit of Friday I'm curious as to what mixed drinks and beer (oh, and wine I suppose) everyone here at RA enjoys. My favorites are: MIXED DRINKS 1. Long Island Iced Tea (top shelf please - it makes a difference) 2. Nuts & Berries (a sipping drink) 3. Cosmo BEER 1. Miller Lite (can't seem to change that, I've tried) (If I missed this in another post please don't yell at me!)

Michelle

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Beer: Sierra Nevada Pale Ale JW Dundee's HoneyBrown Downtown Brown Wine: Bold reds like Zinfindel and Cabernet Chianti Mixed: Martini Manhattan Godmother (1/2 Vodka, 1/2 Amaretto) Margarita Long Island Sangria Mojito

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

My answers in college: Beer: Milwaukee's Best Natural Lite Old Style Wine: NightTrain Thunderbird Mixed: Now why would I want to dilute my booze?

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

jeffgoblue----- *LOL* Some of the guys from my soccer team were just joking around about two of the three beers you listed as your college favorites! The discussion was about the cheapest beer or the cases at the distributor with the most dust on them.

Michelle

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Beer: (if it's free I will drink it--I'm not picky) Bell's Oberon (with or without the orange wedge--it's all good...) Blue Moon Belgian White anything Leinenkugel's makes (well, that's Miller, but good Miller) Amber Bock Founder's Dirty Bastard Ale Skull Splitter Scottish Ale Bass Wine: Black Star Farms Arcturos Dry Riesling (it's REALLY dry) Blue Fish Riesling (dry) Hardy's Stamp of Australia Riesling (semi-dry, in a box, cheap, kickass) Reds...not picky. cab. sauv., merlot...I'm really a fan of Aussie wines, in general. Mixed drinks: 'rita on the rocks (don't blend that...slushy drinks...bah) mojitos (or mojo-jitos, as my hubby makes 'em...I think he just likes gettin' me drunk) Chambord martini Hard Cider: K (I kinda have to like this one, right?) Scrumpy Jack Woodchuck Granny Smith

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Ohhhh, chambord martini - Sounds yummy! I like Chambord. Ale's make me make a funny face, can't drink them. Tongue

Michelle

va

Beer: Sam Adams Boston Lager Yuengling Traditional Lager Bass Ale
                  Just beer for me, not too fussy. Enough that I sway a little and not too much that I can't do my long run the next day. Big grin
                    any margarita (I love tequila) chocolate martini long beach or long island iced tea pina colada mojito Don't usually drink beer, but if I do I love Yuengling. Wine is also rare, but my fav is Chardonnay.

Team HTFU NCTR Driver

Beer: Bass McEwen's Export whatever Wine: whatever gets zoom-zoom to take her pants off Mixed: Frou frou. The more frou, the better. And my mojo-hitos. Oh, and Captain Morgans and Diet Rite. Yep. did

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Beer: Bass Wine: whatever gets zoom-zoom to take her pants off
                        Ooh, I forgot Bass.... AND

~ Sarah Kay

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Ohhhh, chambord martini - Sounds yummy! I like Chambord.
                          They ARE good...I think more than one and I would fall-down-go-boom. Tongue k

~ Sarah Kay

Team HTFU NCTR Driver

They ARE good...I think more than one and I would fall-down-go-boom. Tongue k
                            Depantsed, too, most likely. did

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Hey Did, howzabout laying that mojo-jito recipe on us? Cool

Team HTFU NCTR Driver

Hey Did, howzabout laying that mojo-jito recipe on us? Cool
                                Ah-k - Ice A can of frozen lemonade concentrate A liter bottle of club soda A bunch of mint leaves A few drops of Angusturra bitters A couple of limes A 750 o' decent rum Put the mint leaves in the bottom of yer mixin' container, and mush at them a bit with the handle end of a wooden spoon - releases the oils. Take the limes, wash 'em, cut 'em in half, drop 'em in with the mint, do some more mushin' with the end of the spoon (or whatever tool you're using - a nice fat dowel with a rounded end works lovely-like too). Slide in the lemonade concentrate glop and mush it up a bit. Pour in the Club Soda. Attempts to mush this ingredient have proved futile. Dribble in the bitters. Add however much rum you want. However, to achieve true Mojo status, though, you need to add at least 2/3 of the 750. Ice, stir, pour, toast Fidel, quaff, slur, fall, laugh. Served best when it's really unholy hot outside. Best ones I ever made were consumed at the remission party for a co-worker's 11 year old daughter - somethin' definitely worth celebratin'. Best not consumed during or in the 24 hours prior to a sailboat race on lumpy seas. did