best shoe sin the world (Read 1216 times)

katiee1

I got ecco receptor RXP 3040. They are the best shoes ever (for me at least). I have a normal arch, and I protenate a little bit, and I need toe box room to prevent runners toe nails . The shoe offers all the comfort and performance for my needs. They have great plantar fascia support, and are not too cusiony. They are also really light weight and reflective. try them ECCO know shoes!! -Just thought I'd share. Smile
    ---------- Katie
    Wingz

Professional Noob

Nah, you got it all wrong! The best shoe in the world is the new balance all terrain w476gp. Unfortunately it's no longer being made. Sad If anyone's got a shoe warehouse out there I'll pay top dollar for a 10 1/2 womens in that style...

Roads were made for journeys...

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I'm personally lusting over the NB 1000, but I really like my 845s. Big grin And don't even get me started on Dansko clogs... Wink k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

vicentefrijole

Is that a typo in the title of this forum (shoe sin = shoes in) or are you just clever? Either way, I'm very amused. Big grin Personally, I prefer my 6" Manolo Blahnik heels... oh, wait, you're talking running. Silly me. Big grin
          Wingz

Professional Noob

Can we get a picture of you in those heels? Big grin

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Hey, Katie, I just noticed you're in GR--small world, as I am only about an hour NW of you, in Montague (and backroadrunner/Eryn is North of you in Lakeview). I'd offer to run with you sometime, but I have a sneaky feeling that you are a LOT faster than me! Wink k

~ Sarah Kay

vicentefrijole

Can we get a picture of you in those heels? Big grin
                Darn.. I left my camera at home. Bummer. Wink
                  And don't even get me started on Dansko clogs... Wink k
                  Blush Fellow Dansko whore confessing her sins here...I claim that I must have them to be on my feet all day in the medical field...but there is that one minor detail...I don't have a job anymore!! Blush Ok, so I'm a filthy, rotten, Dansko whore!!
                  So do not get tired and stop trying. - Hebrews 12:3
                    Hey, Katie, I just noticed you're in GR--small world, as I am only about an hour NW of you, in Montague (and backroadrunner/Eryn is North of you in Lakeview). I'd offer to run with you sometime, but I have a sneaky feeling that you are a LOT faster than me! Wink k
                    Hey, a little training group would be fun on occassion. My town when we want country scenery, back roads & dairy farm smells, Katie's when we want pavement & smog, Kirsten's when we want Lakeshore scenes & dead fish smells! Would be fun to have someone other than my cow dog to run with though!
                    So do not get tired and stop trying. - Hebrews 12:3
                    zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Hey, a little training group would be fun on occassion. My town when we want country scenery, back roads & dairy farm smells, Katie's when we want pavement & smog, Kirsten's when we want Lakeshore scenes & dead fish smells! Would be fun to have someone other than my cow dog to run with though!
                      Hey, the dead fish smells haven't been bad since that run we did. A dead one must have been stuck in those reeds along the lake. I love the smells along the bike trail as it winds through the woods, though...sweet, damp, kinda earthy and lush smelling. Smile k

~ Sarah Kay

katiee1

hehe. Yeah the topic Tilte is a typo -- (the best shoes in the world). My bad, I tried to change it on edit, but it's already set in stone. Anyway, yeah a MI running group would be fun, I try to make it to the Grand Rapids running club on the weekend mornings but never get around to it. Are any of you in running clubs?
                        ---------- Katie
                        Wingz

Professional Noob

Are any of you in running clubs?
                          I was until recently. There's a nice one here in Raleigh, but it'd be a bit of a long commute for you...

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Are any of you in running clubs?
                            There's one up here in North Muskegon that meets early every Sat. AM. Like you I'm not a morning person--especially on the weekends. And from the looks of it that group is very much a bunch of hard-core, fast distance runners, so I'd likely still end up running alone, LOL! Wink k

~ Sarah Kay

Wingz

Professional Noob

See if you can get in touch with the club's leader... they should know if they have any groups of people that would be going your speed. There are always new people starting out running and they need someone to run with too! Even if they don't currently have any members, give them your contact info so when they DO find someone then you guys can get connected. My $.02, anyway. That is, if MAMRY doesn't work out... Wink

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

That is, if MAMRY doesn't work out... Wink
                                :snort:

~ Sarah Kay