Endurance Training (Read 1280 times)

The Greatest of All Time

WTF???
    all you touch and all you see, is all your life will ever be

Obesity is a disease. Yes, a disease where nothing tastes bad...except salads.

A Saucy Wench

"She said that she didn't need any help, that she was OK and did not want to leave," he said. .... Authorities said they did not know if she was mentally or physically disabled.
      uhh..yeah probably what would happen to me if I stopped running

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

Let's see....her boyfriend stuck around for 2 years? I ... bet.... she....gives......aargh I can't say it Dead
          Am I the only one that finds humor in the Sheriff's name being Mr. Whipple, having to deal with a lady living on the toilet? Did she squeeze the Charmin in there? Big grin

The Greatest of All Time

Let's see....her boyfriend stuck around for 2 years? I ... bet.... she....gives......aargh I can't say it Dead
            Please don't. Cool
            all you touch and all you see, is all your life will ever be

Obesity is a disease. Yes, a disease where nothing tastes bad...except salads.

Kings Canyon NP 07'

The house was cluttered but not in shambles," he said. "The smell was overpowering _ a terrible smell about the house, obviously coming from where she was at." Who cares about the smell, it was tidy.

left-right-left-right-repeat

andyndallas

I don't get it. This was not this mans child or wife. Why is he being held responsible? If he had left after the first week of her being in the bathroom, this would not be about him at all. He stayed and brought her food for two years and they want to blame him? Stupid.....yes, but not his fault.
                ...and miles to go before I sleep