App that shares location? (Read 41 times)

BigDaddyJoe

I've tried several different apps to track/log my runs.  I started with MapMyRun, and liked it until there was an update and it messed up on me a few times in a week's time.  I tried a few after that, and settled on RunKeeper.  I'd like to know if there are any apps that let other users/friends follow your runs, where you are, etc, in real time.  My wife would like to follow my long runs (both to know when I'll be home, and to know where I am if anything should happen to me).  I think the Nike+ app allows you to share your runs and people can cheer you on while you are on your run, but does it share your actual location at any given time?  Are there any other apps that do that?

The miracle isn't that I finished, the miracle is that I had the courage to start.

Wing

Joggaholic

Someone told me RoadID has an app that does that, I haven't actually tried it myself though.

BigDaddyJoe

Someone told me RoadID has an app that does that, I haven't actually tried it myself though.

That looks good, I just downloaded it and will check it out.  Thanks!

The miracle isn't that I finished, the miracle is that I had the courage to start.