Ragnar del Sol relay race - Arizona (Read 514 times)

#artbydmcbride

182 miles 1st place in our division Masters Mixed; over 40 years old and at least 6 women MASTERS MIXED 1 - Sand y Sol - 23:27:13 Big grin

Runners run

Mr Inertia

Suspect Zero

Awesome! Are relays as fun as they look?

Another Passion

Congratulations, Ilene (and team)! How's your shoulder doing?

Rick
        "The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." - Juma Ikangaa
        "I wanna go fast." Ricky Bobby
        runningforcassy.blogspot.com

#artbydmcbride

Thanks, they are even more fun than they look!! Wild!! Cool My shoulder is better every day. I have good range of motion, but still no strength yet.

Runners run

wildchild

Carolyn

Woo hoo! Details! We need details! And pictures!

I hammered down the trail, passing rocks and trees like they were standing still.

#artbydmcbride

Just remember: Lies! Lies!! and more Lies!! Big grin left to right (I think) : perchcreek, Mustang Sally, evanflien, ilene, FastForward, mcsolar, Econo, and Sans Souci. http://www.kickrunners.com/forum/showthread.php?t=23302

Runners run

Congratulations to you and your team!!!

Amy

Congratulations!

Michelle

huskydon

Yes!!!! Congratulations to you and the team!! Was there ever any doubt, with such an all star team?? Great performance and we want all of the fun details!! huskydon
                    carnivirus

Excellent! Congrats to everyone who ran! Definitely need more info and pics and dirt (rumors, innuendo, bold-faced-lies) - all are acceptable.
                        Y'alls some crazy ladies Wink Have you done this race before? Can you give us some more specifics? Congrats!

Vim

#artbydmcbride

1st relay race ever for me. Some of the others have done Hood to Coast before so they knew what to expect. This was the second annual Arizona Ragnar event so it was still pretty small, just 151 teams or so.

Runners run

A is A

w00t! Then in October y'all can do the Arizona Odyssey -- 195 Miles around Tucson. I ran in the inaugural event last year and it was spectacular. Aren't relays the most fun?!
                              Great job, Ilene and Company! Congrats on first place and sounds like a lot of fun!

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?