Reset Training Log? (Read 221 times)

JustinCanCook

New to the forums and trying to get my training log up and running.

I think I accidentally uploaded my training log twice, so all of my mileage seems to be doubled...  Is there a way to erase my entire training plan so I can start over?

Thanks!

eric :)

Done.

stadjak

Interval Junkie --Nobby

I think I accidentally uploaded my training log twice, so all of my mileage seems to be doubled... 

Ah, if it were only that easy.

2021 Goals: 50mpw 'cause there's nothing else to do

JustinCanCook

JustinCanCook

Ah, if it were only that easy.

Yeah, for a minute I was really impressed with myself.

scahn

I uh, I'm on the same boat here.  A little help, anyone?  I have like 7,000 entries now.  Literally just made an account!  THanks!

Eirc rocks!

I uh, I'm on the same boat here.  A little help, anyone?  I have like 7,000 entries now.  Literally just made an account!  THanks!

I can wipe your account for you.  I have not done so because you have several recent workouts that are not duplicates.  The wipe is an all or nothing operation.  Please confirm that you wish to delete all workouts.

eric Smile

jpdeaux

See? It's this kind of personalized response and help that makes RunningAhead so awesome.

Oops, I think I just accidentally said that twice.   Wink

scahn

Wow, thanks for the response Eric.  Wipe me clean!!  Big grin

I have everything on DailyMile so I'll upload ONCE this time!  THanks a ton!

Hello!

So I just created my account, exported everything from Strava (gpx) which had the majority of my activities.   I noticed it didn't recognize it was biking data vs. running Data--well I don't like conflicting data so I was wondering if I could have everything wiped up to September 2015.    I don't need the old data and I would rather have it accurate than mixed...My apologies.   Can anyone help here with this?  I don't see a way to bulk delete entries or even reset your log.

Thanks so much, this looks like a great replacement for my old location  www.logarun.com

Hi Kbrumbaugh,

The wipe deletes everything in your log.  Is that ok?

eric Smile

Yes, Eric that is fine, I'll repost what I need.

Thanks!

Eric, if you get around to it, I'd appreciate a training log reset as well.  Wiping out all data is fine.  After a very long absence I figure I may as well start fresh.  Thanks.

-- Mike

-- Mike

ARI FINTON

Eric, if you get around to it, I'd appreciate a training log reset as well.  Wiping out all data is fine.  After a very long absence I figure I may as well start fresh.  Thanks.

-- Mike

I had a year ago a log on runnersworld.com. Is there anyone can teach me how to import that data to runninAHEAD?