Finished my first week of C25K (Read 630 times)

piscotikus

Cheap Weights

Hi! I'm new to runningahead and like it so far!

I just finished my first week of C25K and I'm excited about running. I acutally don't feel too bad.

I had a question though: Since I only run 3 times a week, what should I do (if anything) the other 4 days?

Thanks!

Hi! I'm new to runningahead and like it so far!

I just finished my first week of C25K and I'm excited about running. I acutally don't feel too bad.

I had a question though: Since I only run 3 times a week, what should I do (if anything) the other 4 days?

Thanks!

Do you have a gym membership?

"If you have the fire, run..." -John Climacus

piscotikus

Cheap Weights

Nope. 2 kids and one due next week. I do have a Wii and was using my fitness coach. I have some loose weights too.
          Nope. 2 kids and one due next week. I do have a Wii and was using my fitness coach. I have some loose weights too.

I would use the Wii like crazy.  Set the kiddies up in front of you and make ridiculous faces at them.  I don't know much about the Wii; can they play with you?  Is there a running game.  When I was a young chap, I had Nintendo Entertainment System and played this track game on a floor pad connected to the system.  I freakin loved it. 

Many blessings for the new kiddie!

(PS I'm kind of embarassed about using exclamation points, since reading Maureen Dowd's last piece). 

"If you have the fire, run..." -John Climacus