Passing on the torch (Read 654 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

My "golden" birthday was my 12th (12 on the 12th). I had a snow day for my birthday and I recall my folks took me sledding at "hill 17" (best damned sledding hill anywhere, but this was on a hilly golf course). Tomorrow is DS's golden birthday. It's looking pretty favorable for a snow day tomorrow. I'm thinking this may call for a trip to our nearest sledding hill. It's no hill 17, but it's not half bad, either. Big grin

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Lazy idiot

Sounds fun! Enjoy if you get to go. Big grin

Tick tock

Gotta TRI

Some of my fondest childhood memories re of sledding at th golf course!!!
        2010 Dec. California International Marathon 2011 Jan. Disney Marathon
          Happy birthday Dane!! Even if he doesn't have the day off school, you should take him to do something special. Sledding is a great idea. What a cool mom you are, Zoomy.
          zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Either way we're taking him out for dinner. If roads are bad we'll hit our favorite little chinese buffet in town, but if weather is good we'll take him to Logan's Roadhouse. He loves throwing peanuts on the floor. Big grin

~ Sarah Kay

Another Passion

Tomorrow is DS's golden birthday. It's looking pretty favorable for a snow day tomorrow. I'm thinking this may call for a trip to our nearest sledding hill. It's no hill 17, but it's not half bad, either. Big grin
              Tomorrow is my mom's birthday as well. She's MUCH older than Dane however and has to put her teeth in to be able to throw peanut shells on the floor at a restaurant. Then 6 days later, dad's. Lindsey's was the 2nd (Ground Hog Day... bastaad rodent!) Happy Birthday Dane! Have an awesome day! You too, k... and did too! Enjoy the birthday dinner! Our traditional birthday haunt is Texas Roadhouse... my girls like throwin' peanut shells on the floor too. Oh wait... that's ME that likes throwin' the peanut shells on the floor! DOH! Roll eyes

Rick
              "The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." - Juma Ikangaa
              "I wanna go fast." Ricky Bobby
              runningforcassy.blogspot.com

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Darn, no snow day, but he does have a 2 hour delay so I will be driving him to school in about an hour. Happy birthday to my favorite cheerleader!

~ Sarah Kay

Happy Birthday Dane!!!!! Clowning around (no party hat on the clown, sorry!) Hope you guys have fun eating with chopsticks or tossing peanut shells tonight!
                  zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Tomorrow is my mom's birthday as well. She's MUCH older than Dane however and has to put her teeth in to be able to throw peanut shells on the floor at a restaurant. Then 6 days later, dad's. Lindsey's was the 2nd (Ground Hog Day... bastaad rodent!)
                    Feb. is a crazy month around here and at your house, from the sound of it! Smile

~ Sarah Kay

Darn, no snow day, but he does have a 2 hour delay so I will be driving him to school in about an hour. Happy birthday to my favorite cheerleader!
                      I love that photo!!!!!!! I might make it the background on my computer...lol.
                      zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Big grin

~ Sarah Kay