Mapping Question (Read 507 times)

TTR123

Hi, I was wondering if there is a way to use multiple routes in one run entry, or alternitavely to create loops within a route. What I mean is if I run from Start to point A, say a park, then run 3 loops round the park (i.e loops finishing with point A) then back to the start. The only way I can map that now is a route to pont A and then click the loop manually 3 times (which is a pain), I was wondering if it is possible either to save the loop as a new route and add 3* that route + Start to A into a run entry or if there is a quick way to map it. Similarly is there a quick way to map something like Start -> A -> B -> A ->B ->Start (Via A). Hope this makes sense. Thanks.
      If there is, I haven't found a way. I have a lot of routes that are combinations of other routes. I just add up the distances of the 2 or more routes and save it as a new route with that default distance and no map.

Runners run

wyerock

The easy solution would be to get a Garmin Forerunner and just let it handle the maps!
        eric :)

This is currently not possible. I'll consider it if there is demand for it.
          TTR123

Thank you guys.