Restless leg solutions? (Read 852 times)

Eustace Tierney

YoYo

I really think I have Restless Leg Syndrome.?
    I used to suffer from this something crazy. I find if my caffeine intake is high in the evening it can bring it on. If you do take caffeine try cutting it out in the evenings. I rarely suffer now.

"The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." Goals: Keep on running!

Glide

I've had good results with staying hydrated and 2 Advil before going to bed !
      obiebyke

Thanks, all. An update: I haven't tried the soap yet, but will. My acupuncturist recommended taking some calcium/magnesium/D before bed, so I'm trying that. I've been in my own bed mostly, though, so I 'm not sure if it's working. I'll let you know the trajectory of sleep at my gf's.

Call me Ray (not Ishmael)

kiwirunning

OMG - I so get this too! I'm a big one for stretching and exercising of some sort to relieve it, and i also find that it can be heat related - ie - if it's cold enough that i wear socks to bed then i have to take them off to stop my rls.... but stretching and movement are my two biggest recommendations - even if it's just a walk around the house for a bit....