Can I wear the shirt if I didn't run the race? (Read 1151 times)

I wear lots of jerseys from Notre Dame and Bayern Munich but don't play for them.
    Notre Dame often looks like they let ordinary fans play. You just haven't gotten your turn yet, I'm guessing.
    mikeymike

The Rules.
      These obviously cannot be taken seriously since the writer lumps the triathlon and running communities together as if they are one. They are not.

Runners run

I know it's partly a joke, but anyone who cares about that stuff at all really needs to get a life.
        mikeymike

Seriously, even if tongue-in-cheek, who would waste their time writing about who can and can't wear a race t-shirt? Oh. Wait. Nevermind.

Runners run

Whoever cares about someone who cares about those who care about whether or not you can wear a t-shirt from a race you didn't run needs to get a life. Your move.
              Notre Dame often looks like they let ordinary fans play. You just haven't gotten your turn yet, I'm guessing.
              I declare you the winner of "your move" based on the above quote alone.
              JakeKnight

Can I wear the shirt if I didn't run the race?
                Define: can.

E-mail: eric.fuller.mail@gmail.com
                -----------------------------

What? You don't like to be as comfortable as you can be when washing the car or mowing grass on a hot summer day? Wink Or do you prefer to do those things shirtless? Big grin Beats burying it in storage, which was my point.
                  I have to agree... I have more tech tees than I know what to do with. Might was well get some good use out of them.