WHAT PLACE AM I IN????? (Read 1127 times)

Wingz & all, sorry about the misunderstanding. I guess that was quite perceptive of me though, to suggest that you be the charter member of the 500 mile club. LOL. Let's start anew.........................XOXO Rich
    Neil Gunn

Gandalf the Grey

... and they all lived happily ever after. I like a good ending. Well done all ... now let us get back to our main hobby ... running! Happy weekend, Neil Smile UK

Running ... just keep running!

Wingz

Professional Noob

Well done all ... now let us get back to our main hobby ... running!
        Amen! Let's hit the "Do Over" button and get back to running. (Or, in my case, drinking OJ and wishing I were out running...) Hope you feel better soon too, Rich!

Roads were made for journeys...

JakeKnight

/off-topic
          To quote the great Sgt. Hulka, "Lighten up Francis"
          Important Notice: While you had already accumulated 1.7 million cool points for including a Chuck Norris fact in your signature (my personal favorite: There is no theory of evolution, just a list of creatures Chuck Norris allows to live.), please be aware that you've been credited an additional 2.2 billion cool points for utilizing the second best quote from the sixth best movie of all time, and for using the quote at a near-perfect moment. The Big Toe himself would be proud. Your free toaster and subscription to Guns & Ammo will arrive in 4-6 weeks. /on-topic

E-mail: eric.fuller.mail@gmail.com
          -----------------------------

Now that was a bath...

Just wanted to say 'Get better soon Janell'! Rich - Janell's a babe. Stick around and feel the love. There's a lot of it around here!!! If you fancy a 'race' why don't you pop over to the lovely Janells other specialiaty. The virtual races! There we all get to compete against each other once a month and it's really fun. That's another example of someone spending their own personal time for the pleasure of the mob. I have only been here a couple of months but I am shocked at the amount of work that Eric put's in to indulge us. When Eric decided that he wanted to create a great running log/site - he certainly didn't give it any less than 100%. One of the first things that I told my husband about this site was 'Hey, you won't believe this, but I have found this running site and the creator has Admin Forums where we can all request changes or new features and he actually does a lot of what people ask!' It's like having your own personal webdesigner being on here. Run fast and strong Rich. Claire xxx
          • jlynnbob "HTFU, Kookie's distal tibia"
          • Where's my closet? I need to get back in it.
              /off-topic Important Notice: While you had already accumulated 1.7 million cool points for including a Chuck Norris fact in your signature (my personal favorite: There is no theory of evolution, just a list of creatures Chuck Norris allows to live.), please be aware that you've been credited an additional 2.2 billion cool points for utilizing the second best quote from the sixth best movie of all time, and for using the quote at a near-perfect moment. The Big Toe himself would be proud. Your free toaster and subscription to Guns & Ammo will arrive in 4-6 weeks. /on-topic
              Big grin SWEET!! Four slot or two? Rich, everybody's entitled to an off day. Consider it history.
              The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare. -- Juma Ikangaa, Tanzanian marathoner

Help to defeat Lou Gehrig's Disease. Please sponsor me in The Ride to Defeat ALS. I'm riding in memory of my dad.
              http://runpebsrun.blogspot.com
              Gig

. . . . until you all get a life.
                I'm a runner. I don't have time to get a life. An extra mile or two, maybe, but not a life. Wink
                  WHAT PLACE AM I IN?????
                  Not sure exactly, but it's somewhere WAY THE HELL BEHIND ME. Oh, sorry, should have included more punctuation and really big letters.
                  I ownz all ur groopz, biznatches!

I don't run, I hop, mother@#$%@! Try and keep up, girls.

Hey, girly-girls and girly-boys: if you're in the wrong group cuz your ego (and maybe something else?) is that small and shriveled, than I fart in your general direction. Don't like it? Then come play.

Got a complaint? I can be reached at: pacebunniessuck@hotmail.com :)
                    Thank you all for your kind words. Sorry I got out of hand. Rich