100 mile/month (Read 200 times)

finally broke 100 miles for June this yr.   this marks the 72nd consecutive 100+ miles/month. since July 2009.

still not very fast so obviously I have not done enough "quality" workouts.  looking forward to moving into the 60+ AG in October even though the competition is not necessarily any less.  I do get an additional 15 minutes for BQ if I decide to go that route.

Congratulations!

I'll be right with you in October.  Just ran a small race with a 10-year age grouping which I am only 4 months away from exiting so I'm looking forward to becoming a "youngster" again!

BeeRunB

Awesome accomplishment. You'll be on the young end of the AG, which helps. Keep going! 

thanks for the responses & encouragement & yes I plan on keeping going & stretching out the streak..  sunchaser,  looking at your log & profile picture there is no way I would believe that you are my age. no way!

Well now, skyedog - you're my new best internet friend!   I will refrain from updating that several-years-old profile picture with the one taken at the finish of my last race.

ha ha.       there's a reason I dont use or buy any of my racing pictures