Great long run! (Read 461 times)

I had a good one. 21 miles, 3:04 (8:45). It felt very good even though the last 2 miles were a bit slow, up in the mid 9's. It was 31° with periods of rain and freezing rain. I may still be able to bring my A game to the starting line in Myrtle Beach.

At the end of the day, be happy with where you are and what you've accomplished.

Nice run. I only ran 11.5 yesterday, averaging about 10 and a half pace. It was 9 degrees, 12 mph wind in the open (I was on trails) although the snowmobiles hadn't been out yet so we were breaking trail through the snow most of the way. It was fun though.

Run to Win
      25 Marathons, 17 Ultras, 16 States (Full List)

Nice run. I only ran 11.5 yesterday, averaging about 10 and a half pace. It was 9 degrees, 12 mph wind in the open (I was on trails) although the snowmobiles hadn't been out yet so we were breaking trail through the snow most of the way. It was fun though.
        That sounds like fun Blaine. I went a bit too fast early on and my last 2 miles suffered for it. I'm pleased to be back over 20 and bouncing back from that 10 day down time due to a very sore back.

At the end of the day, be happy with where you are and what you've accomplished.

I had a good one. 21 miles, 3:04 (8:45). It felt very good even though the last 2 miles were a bit slow, up in the mid 9's. It was 31° with periods of rain and freezing rain. I may still be able to bring my A game to the starting line in Myrtle Beach.
          Nice long run ... when is Myrtle Beach?
          2009: BQ?
            Nice long run ... when is Myrtle Beach?
            The Bi-Lo in Myrtle Beach is 02/16/2008. I was very afraid my 10 days off due to the back problem would ruin my chances of a good race but I think I'll be OK.