The dog ate my Garmin. (Read 817 times)

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

DOH! Angry It still functions, but the LCD is cracked and unreadable, and the wristband is chewed through. SO it's useless. Good thing Father's Day is coming up. But as much as I loved getting Garmie last year for Father's Day, I wasn't planning on a new Garmin being my annual gift.

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

Teresadfp

One day at a time

Sorry to hear that, Jeff! Sometimes I think it's a miracle our dog is still alive, the number of times DH has threatened to shoot him!
        I hope your dog just bit it, and then spit it out. Because if your dog truly ate it, and then you checked to see if it was still useable after your dog was "dung" with it; you are a sick, sick man Smile
        jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

I hope your dog just bit it, and then spit it out. Because if your dog truly ate it, and then you checked to see if it was still useable after your dog was "dung" with it; you are a sick, sick man
          I am a sick, sick man. But no, he just used it as a chew toy. This dog recently ate 4 tea-lite candles and passed the metal parts w/o incident, so I bet he probably could pass a Garmin. Clowning around

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

I do hope you get another Garmin

Another Passion

Bummer, Jeff. What the heck is the attraction of dogs to Garmins? Someone else on RA had their's chewed up by their pooch as well as I recall.

Rick
              "The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." - Juma Ikangaa
              "I wanna go fast." Ricky Bobby
              runningforcassy.blogspot.com

Damn!
                  we just observed a moment of silence in memory of your garmie. Cry I hope the dog is cute. Tongue Boston found one of the *cow bells* (from the race expo) and has been walking around with it in his mouth clanging it like crazy. Perfectly indestructible toy. Yes

Jennifer mm#1231

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

I hope the dog is cute. Tongue
                    Adorable cardigan Welsh corgi puppy, about 8 months old. With great big floppy paws. Like me, just coastin' through life on his good lucks. Tongue

Good one, Globule. You wanted a 405 so badly you fed your 305 to the dog. I like your style, dude.

Runners run

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Good one, Globule. You wanted a 405 so badly you fed your 305 to the dog. I like your style, dude.
                        Yeah, I suppose that wrapping the Garmin in bacon may have had something to so with it.

RunAsics

The Limping Jogger

DOH! Angry It still functions, but the LCD is cracked and unreadable, and the wristband is chewed through. SO it's useless. Good thing Father's Day is coming up. But as much as I loved getting Garmie last year for Father's Day, I wasn't planning on a new Garmin being my annual gift.
                          So, does you dog now know how far he goes went out for a walk? Does he keep a secret training log under his favorite cushion?

"Only a few more laps to go and then the action will begin, unless this is the action, which it is."