Running on acorns (Read 713 times)

Crunch! Pop! Crunch-crunch! Squish! Pop! I *love* running on the acorns that have fallen around here. They're scattered over the sidewalks and in the streets. And make such a cool sound when you step on them! Heh... kind of like bubble-wrap for the feet! Big grin

Roads were made for journeys...

Needs more cowbell!

Yeah, that's fun...I like running on those little maple tree pods, too...they sorta squish and pop. Big grin k

I shoot pretty things! ~

'14 Goals:

• 2 olympic distance duathlons -- 6 days apart -- PR at least 1

• 130#s (and stay there, gotdammit!)

Crunch! Pop! Crunch-crunch! Squish! Pop! I *love* running on the acorns Big grin
        You're nuts.
        My Masters (>50) Race PR's: 5K - 20:17 10K - 42:36 HM - 1:31:22 Marathon - 3:20:48
          E-mail: JakeKnight2002@aol.com
          -----------------------------

Roads were made for journeys...

I keep getting hit on the head by falling acorns!!! Do you think it would look dorky to wear a bike helmet to run??? Confused
              It doesn't matter whether you win or lose, until you lose.

Needs more cowbell!

I keep getting hit on the head by falling acorns!!! Do you think it would look dorky to wear a bike helmet to run??? Confused
                Our squirrels like to bean us on the head with pine cones. Little snots have good aim, too! Tongue k

I shoot pretty things! ~

'14 Goals:

• 2 olympic distance duathlons -- 6 days apart -- PR at least 1

• 130#s (and stay there, gotdammit!)

We have to watch out for nesting mockingbirds in the spring. Vicious little things!!! When my kids were little (littler) I used to send them outside with helmets!
                  It doesn't matter whether you win or lose, until you lose.