Under 24mins! (Read 862 times)

My goal 5k is coming up in just over 3 weeks time. I've got an old pb from a couple of years back of 24.24 and my target has always been to beat that. I started training for it on the 10th April when I did my last 5k (which took me 26.22 - I've been coming back from 6 months off running) 17 weeks training is a long time so I reckoned I needed some intermediate time trials to see how I was getting on and so I've done three: 2nd May 25.56 13th Jun 24.39 and then today 23.58 Big grin Big grin Big grin With the help of the Jiggly Joggers I've been losing quite a lot of weight and its been pretty amazing to see my times come down in line with the weight I've lost. I've lost 14lbs since that race back in April.
    zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

With the help of the Jiggly Joggers I've been losing quite a lot of weight and its been pretty amazing to see my times come down in line with the weight I've lost. I've lost 14lbs since that race back in April.
      I have GOT to get my weight down...your post proves it! WTG, girl!!! Big grin k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Great job --- congrats! Smile
        2009: BQ?