New summary page widgets (Read 807 times)

runnerclay

Consistently Slow

One small request on the countdown if its possible. Could the date and time that you input also show just below the event name and before the counting time? That would be helpful to see the date and time. Like this format:

Sunday, May 4, 2014  6:30 a.m. |

I put the date and time in with the name heading

Run until the trail runs out.

SCHEDULE 2016--

The pain that hurts the worse is the imagined pain. One of the most difficult arts of racing is learning to ignore the imagined pain and just live with the present pain (which is always bearable.) - Jeff

unsolicited chatter

http://bkclay.blogspot.com/

Just back to running after some weeks off sue to sickness- great widget but alas, not enough weeks until the Avenue of the Giants for a marathon- maybe the half.

highonrunning

Some widgets don;t seem to be working correctly.

for example: I want a running goal of 2700 miles this year. I set the dates, distance goal and total distance from the drop down menus, bIut when i go to select activity type nothing is listed.

I left it public so you could see it.

Same thing with activity streak as I can't select just run.

Thanks for the help!

highonrunning

Some widgets don;t seem to be working correctly.

for example: I want a running goal of 2700 miles this year. I set the dates, distance goal and total distance from the drop down menus, bIut when i go to select activity type nothing is listed.

I left it public so you could see it.

Same thing with activity streak as I can't select just run.

Thanks for the help!

never mind..seems to have fixed itself.

Nathan William

Math homework is a most problem for the students to solve their math questions. If you want to get hassle free math homework help, you can hire  a professional math homework helper and get efficient math homework help.

Math homework is a most problem for the students to solve their math questions. If you want to get hassle free math homework help, you can hire  a professional math homework helper and get efficient math homework help.

I do agree that a runner preparing for a race might need some help with math as all those different time calcs can be tricky. But to be honest I prefered the laundry service advertisement in Pakistan. That was really cool imo.

HM: 1:47 (9/20) I FM: 3:53:11 (9/23)

2024 Goals: run a FM & HM + stay healthy!

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

Runners need math. Runners need laundry.

susannelson

spam
                  james7595

spam
                    LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

Wow, a spammer follows up on a thread.

kristenwarne

spam
                        andrewsymond

spam