Running Chat (Read 106 times)

Nseui

Well, there's egg and bacon, egg sausage and bacon Egg and spam Egg, bacon and spam Egg, bacon, sausage and spam Spam, bacon, sausage and spam Spam, egg, spam, spam, bacon and spam Spam, sausage, spam, spam, spam, bacon, spam tomato and spam Spam, spam, spam, egg and spam Spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, baked beans, spam, spam, spam and spam.
    Joann Y

Don't know. I'm not currently taking new friend applications.

JimR

It's scripted spam, probably promoting some chat site.  The same post is all over the net in various forums and replaces the 'running sport' with something else.  Football, tennis, etc.

Joann Y

It's scripted spam, probably promoting some chat site.  The same post is all over the net in various forums and replaces the 'running sport' with something else.  Football, tennis, etc.

I liked your previous response better :-)

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

I liked your previous response better :-)

I hate it when I miss those.  I bet JimR had some interesting things to say.

JimR

I hate it when I miss those.  I bet JimR had some interesting things to say.

It was witty.  Then I realized the OP had ill-intent and I got all angry and stuff.

BeeRunB

Wen a post asks for "Suggestions like Fleshchat  or BumcakeTalk", you know it's spamoosh.