Dammit Nader! (Read 397 times)

Your shortstop bunts to try and win the batting title and then gets pulled for a pinch runner in the first inning?

Bush league man.  Ted Williams just rolled his cryogenically frozen eyes. 

I hope Braun goes 3 for 4 tonight and makes Reyes cry thinking about how he could have stayed in the game and tried bunting a few more times. 

Oh for a second there I thought you were mistaking me for one of those fantasy league "GMs." 

Jose doesn't bunt to win batting titles, he bunts because his arsenal is gangster.  WHAT NOW RYAN BRAUN?

"If you have the fire, run..." -John Climacus

Totally lame, but I still hope he wins Joking

Oh for a second there I thought you were mistaking me for one of those fantasy league "GMs." 

Jose doesn't bunt to win batting titles, he bunts because his arsenal is gangster.  WHAT NOW RYAN BRAUN?

you can't say he's bunting because he's doing it to help the team win the game and his game is about speed... and then watch as the best baserunner on the team is lifted for a pinch runner in the first inning.

I wonder if he knows that the Brewers need a shortstop and have money to spend?  I really don't think the Milwaukee fans will want the guy.  Over-reaction?  Maybe.  But I think that's how it will play out. 

What now Ryan Braun?  Playoffs.  That's what. 

I mean, yeah, with someone to run for Prince Fielder, they'll be bullet-proof. 

"If you have the fire, run..." -John Climacus

Tiefsa

I'll take first round home field advantage over 3 for 3 or 3 for 4.