Happy Birthday, Trent! (Read 664 times)

JakeKnight

I'm such a frickin' shmuck. So I'm sitting here entering today's mileage, house all to myself, enjoying my lovely rice beer. Born on date of 1/7/07, by the way. I checked. And I'm idly reading over the board ... and then I see my own words pop out at me:
    Which reminds me - I'll see you on your birthday.
    And realized that I'm shmuck. I mean more than the usual shmuckery. (Patent pending on that word ... if you use it, send me a nickel). There I was, sitting in your car, drinking your beer, and it completely slipped my mind that it was your birthday. I didn't even remember to let you beat me. Oops. Shmuckery. First class shmuckery. So happy birthday, T-dawg. Sorry I forgot. I'm gonna go get another rice beer now and raise a toast to you. Good job today, by the way. Look forward to seeing that pic - should be funny.

E-mail: eric.fuller.mail@gmail.com
    -----------------------------

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Sharing a homebrew beer with me was more than enough of a birthday wish! Thanks for drinking with me!!
      zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Ack, that's right--I remember he mentioned that a couple of days ago! Happy belated birthday, Trent! Aside from drinking with a gorilla, did you do anything exciting to celebrate the day? Feb. birthdays are the best kind! Big grin k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

did you do anything exciting to celebrate the day?
          Slept late. Then ate home made (Daddy made) buttermilk pancakes while the snow fell outside. Then ran a hard as nails midday Half Marathon in a state park through the woods under falling snow and in chilly winds. With big big hills. Just like the Monkey course. It was awesome! And the last time they are going to have this race in this park, so it was meaningful for all those who were there. Followed by a home brewed high malt lager with crystal malt to give it a nice color and head. Very nice. Shared with friends. And a gorilla. Followed by a home-made cake and brought-in sushi with the family! Special night out with my wife was put on hold because the kiddos got ill, but we have a lovely evening. Great birthday!! Thanks for thinking of me Big grin
          zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Wow, that sounds about perfect! Pancakes, beer, running, cake, sleeping late... Big grin k

~ Sarah Kay

Happy belated birthday! Big grin

Jennifer mm#1231

Jill_B

I fly.

A very happy birthday to you Trent (just one day late!)

Bring it on.

Happy belated Birthday, Trent!
                  So do not get tired and stop trying. - Hebrews 12:3
                    Trent- Sorry I missed your birthday. Sounds like you had a good one!!
                    http://distance-runner.blogspot.com

You'll ruin your knees!

Is there any cake left? Confused Cool

""...the truth that someday, you will go for your last run. But not today—today you got to run." - Matt Crownover (after Western States)

Mile Collector

Abs of Flabs

Happy birthday Trent! Kinda late. Don't you don't mind.
                          Happy Belated!!! Big grin
                          Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Thank you folks!!! I just finished the cake yesterday and then went out and saw Billy Joel with my wife tonight. Birthdays are supposed to last all week, right?
                            JakeKnight

Thank you folks!!! I just finished the cake yesterday and then went out and saw Billy Joel with my wife tonight. Birthdays are supposed to last all week, right?
                              What was Billy Joel doing with your wife?

E-mail: eric.fuller.mail@gmail.com
                              -----------------------------

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Thank you folks!!! I just finished the cake yesterday and then went out and saw Billy Joel with my wife tonight.
                                Hey, he has a new album coming out, doesn't he? I've seen him twice in concert--once on the River of Dreams tour and then the first Face to Face tour he did with Elton John. Billy Joel will always be one of my very favorite musicians. How was the concert you attended? k

~ Sarah Kay