Completely lame-o, silly, waste-of-time feature request... (Read 948 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

...ie, stick this one on the BOTTOM of the pile. I think it would be fun to have "custom titles" under our membernames. I know at least one member has changed her membername a few times to reflect life and health events--instead she could just change her title as needed. It would also be nice for people who change their membernames after having had one for a long time, so it might read under their new title "the member formerly known as _____." But mostly I just want to have "shoe whore" under my user name. Tongue k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

But mostly I just want to have "shoe whore" under my user name.
      What happened to "Queen of Cheese"? Tongue

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Well, I could change it from week-to-week, dependent upon my mood or current interests. Wink k

~ Sarah Kay

shyrunner07

i like "apple pimp" myself...
          zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Heh! BTW, when you gonna switch over from the dark side...? Wink k

~ Sarah Kay

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Wow, your completely lame-o, silly, waste-of-time feature request sure got implemented in a hurry. That's how I'm gonna label all my future requests. Clowning around

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

No kidding, I guess Eric uses a LIFO stack.

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Wow, your completely lame-o, silly, waste-of-time feature request sure got implemented in a hurry. That's how I'm gonna label all my future requests. Clowning around
                  Hmmm...or maybe it's because I'm cute? Tongue k

~ Sarah Kay

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Hmmm...or maybe it's because I'm cute?
                    Well, it certainly never hurts. My own sexiness has open many doors for me in life. Tongue

Well, it certainly never hurts. My own sexiness has open many doors for me in life. Tongue
                      Jeff, just so we are clear, a crowbar is not the same as sexiness - unless it's engraved on the side of the crowbar.

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Bwahahahahha!!! Big grin k

~ Sarah Kay

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Jeff, just so we are clear, a crowbar is not the same as sexiness - unless it's engraved on the side of the crowbar.
                          I'm LMFAOATS. And no, the crowbar is not engraved. I just think 'sexiness' is a much nicer sounding name than 'crowbar.' BTW Mike, I knew I could count on you to take my nice easy pitch and hit it out of the park. (I don't care for baseball, but it makes for good analogies).