Am I going to jail? (Read 674 times)

Bugs

I ordered pizza last night, and stopped at "TJ's" to pickup, no order. I accidently ordered from "PJ's" in another town. I didn't pick it up. If they have caller id they haven't called to say "Your large taco is getting cold." I don't look good in stripes. Cry I really feel bad about it, but not so much I want to pay for pizza I didn't eat. Walk of shame...

Bugs

LOL I think you will be alright! But if not we could all chip in and have a taco pizza sent to you in jail! Big grin
      ---- Cynthia

Bugs

Oh it is the no latte that will kill me. I hear Paris lost weight in the slammer. I will loose weight, write a book, become a millionaire and send "PJ's" a check for $23.32.

Bugs

Another Passion

The world needs more people like you Bugs. Not ones that rip off pizza joints, but ones that feel bad when they do. Big grin

Rick
          "The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." - Juma Ikangaa
          "I wanna go fast." Ricky Bobby
          runningforcassy.blogspot.com

Bugs

My guess is a starving college kid works there and ate well last night. I did a good thing! Yes

Bugs

Another Passion

My guess is a starving college kid works there and ate well last night. I did a good thing! Yes
              And a humanitarian! Too much, Bugs... too much! Wink

Rick
              "The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." - Juma Ikangaa
              "I wanna go fast." Ricky Bobby
              runningforcassy.blogspot.com

Oh that's funny! I've done something similiar to that. Ordered from a pizza place named and owned by the same family, but I ordered at the wrong location than where I showed up to pick it up from. I had the wrong menu. They're used to that so it wasn't a big deal, but I've noticed that now they answer their phone by saying the pizza place name AND the town.

Michelle

btb1490

I'm sure the pizza didn't go to waste! What movie was it where a couple of guys went to a fast food drive up window, placed their order, drove up to the window and paid for it, then sped away without picking up the food, thinking they had pulled a fast one on the place. Classic stuff.

Lazy idiot

I'm sure the pizza didn't go to waste! What movie was it where a couple of guys went to a fast food drive up window, placed their order, drove up to the window and paid for it, then sped away without picking up the food, thinking they had pulled a fast one on the place. Classic stuff.
                    I don't know what movie it was, but it sounds like something I'd watch.

Tick tock

Bugs

Many years ago when I was a young poor fart I was a waitress and it was WONDERFUL when there was a mix-up. We should all order food tonight and not pick-it up.

Bugs

Big Chicken!

I don't look good in stripes. ...
                        Maybe they have vertical stripes. More slimming than horizontal! Big grin
                        Kris C Running away from the couch one mile at a time!