Races in New Jersey the First Week of June (Read 84 times)

Also near Watchung is the Trap Rock brewery/restaurant in Berkeley Heights.

On On

Also near Watchung is the Trap Rock brewery/restaurant in Berkeley Heights.

Trap Rock makes good beer but their food prices are a little high.  I like their IPA, but Charlie changes it up every now and then.  I used to get a few kegs from him every year when I was using the kegerator more.

Kane and Carton are both good.  Carton 077 has become my go to beer when I go out.

Let's hope for good weather and we can hang out in the sun post race for a few beers.

Prince of Fatness

Kane and Carton are both good.  Carton 077 has become my go to beer when I go out.

I really like the Carton Boat Beer.  They have been canning that one.

Semi-retired.

Will Crew for Beer

The weather looks good for Sunday and I have a growler of Flat12 and a growler of Sun King for post race. Hope to see some of you there.

2014 Goal: Run Monkey as my first marathon. Brilliant!

Strict WTF adherent

I really like the Carton Boat Beer.  They have been canning that one.

BDG is my go-to there. Like a big beautiful glass of brown bread.

Feeling the growl again

I remain envious of impending activities.

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

Prince of Fatness

BDG is my go-to there. Like a big beautiful glass of brown bread.

Have had it. A while back. Delicious. Need to revisit.

Whodat at needs to go to Carton while in Red Bank for sure.

Semi-retired.

On On

The weather looks good for Sunday and I have a growler of Flat12 and a growler of Sun King for post race. Hope to see some of you there.

Sounds great.  I just went beer shopping,  Got a little mix of a few summer beers and ipas.  Now I just have to go mark the trail at some point.  You would think "Follow the Pink trail" would be good enough but surprisingly there are quite a few trail runners that do not know how to read trail marks.