Those who haven't made their training logs public (Read 1624 times)

Oh god... you just made me take a nervous poo after seeing that graph. I'm running Leadville in 3 weeks. *Gulp*. - Chris PS: I love the "Photos of Your Run" thread in the trail runners group. We should start one of those in a regular forum. It's my 2nd favorite thread besides the "then and now" photos...which are just totally inspiring!
    Would you rather read about a bear mauling (Wed night) near the start of your race in 2 wks? (a lodge that's about 5 mi by another trail from the 5mi point in our trail, iirc) or college runner that outrun a bear in Anchorage? (not doing a race there, but I have done a race on those trails in the past) Weird summer (loose use of term) for weather, bears, and salmon runs in some areas of state. And I'm slow enough that I'll be waay behind everyone else. I hadn't spent much time in trail group since not much was happening when I moved from the CR fiasco - and I really didn't want to register for yet another group. Yea, nice photos.
    "So many people get stuck in the routine of life that their dreams waste away. This is about living the dream." - Cave Dog
      The "anti-social" answer would be "what's in it for me?" The 'technical" answer is that after getting "singed" by the CoolRunning debacle (I got my data downloaded, but it's still in the Excel format) I decided not to trust any on-line log site. I now keep my log locally, so I don't have anything here to "open to the public".
      Me too!

Keep the running and fitness up and keep the weight from coming back.

Run more miles than last year.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

I hope your hard drive doesn't crash...
        protoplasm72

Email it to yourself every once in a while as a backup in case the hard drive fails or a meteor hits your computer.

Son, when you participate in sporting events, it's not whether you win or lose; it's how drunk you get. -- Homer Simpson