Pace vs Avg Speed (Read 770 times)

In the Workout lists it shows Pace for all workouts.  Pace is a good measure for Running; but for Biking Average Speed is more common.

Suggestion:

- Show both columns when combining Running and Biking workouts

- Show Pace for Running Only

- Show Avg Speed for Biking Only

- Show Pace for Swimming workouts - but in m not km

Note:

- When you hover over the calendar it works fine.

b

Goals: 20:00 5K, 3:30 Marathon, Finish Marathon, 4:00 Marathon, Finish IronMan, 45:00 10K

xhristopher

I've noticed this too but since most of my bike miles are collected via urban commuting (either slow or intervals between lights) I've been happy to either see it obscured or look like I can run 18 miles at a 4 min pace. But, yeah, average speed in the workout list would be a good upgrade.
      eric :)

I considered combining both speed and pace into the same field when I redid the workouts list last year.  I chose to not do that because having two separate units in the same column may confuse users.  You can, however, customize the workouts list by adding a speed column to it.  The customize link is located at the upper right corner of the page.
        xhristopher

I considered combining both speed and pace into the same field when I redid the workouts list last year.  I chose to not do that because having two separate units in the same column may confuse users.  You can, however, customize the workouts list by adding a speed column to it.  The customize link is located at the upper right corner of the page.

How did I miss that customize link for so long. This is great and makes it much more useable for me. Though I don't think about my rides in mile/min terms I do somethings think about runs in terms of speed, probably because the treadmill has trained me to. I'm happy.

I never noticed the customize link either - great feature.

Goals: 20:00 5K, 3:30 Marathon, Finish Marathon, 4:00 Marathon, Finish IronMan, 45:00 10K