GUESS WHAT!!!!! (Read 904 times)

MTA: Afterwards I realized I should have posted this in Gears and Wears...I wasn't thinking clearly from how shocked I was! _______________________________________________________________________________ I got home from work and there was a package for me. I opened it and guess what was inside.... From my parents as an early birthday present. WOW. Just WOW! I can't believe it. And the funny thing is that my husband is now annoyed since HE was going to get it for me and didn't know they were doing this. I'm sooooo excited. Big grin Oh, I should call them and thank them.

Michelle

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Hey, do your parents wanna adopt a 34 year old...? Big grin That is truly awesome! What a kickass gift! Smile k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Hey, do your parents wanna adopt a 34 year old...? Big grin That is truly awesome! What a kickass gift! Smile k
        I'll ask about the adoption idea. Big grin After calming down, I read the note that came with it and it says...Happy Birthday AND Merry Christmas! I found out that my 16 y/o called and told them what they should get for me for my b-day. What a cool kid! Now I have to figure out how to get this thing to work. Confused Guess I'll have to read the manual.

Michelle

The strange thing about all of this is how my parents NEVER ask me about, or seem interested in my running. But, in 2003 they bought me my treadmill, so I should know this is their way of expressing an interest and care for my running. Or at least an interest in my being healthy. Smile

Michelle

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CONGRATS!!!! Looks like you can stop saving your pennies! So are you going to use it tomorrow?

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CONGRATS!!!! Looks like you can stop saving your pennies! So are you going to use it tomorrow?
              You have no idea of how close I was to buying one the other night. If I hadn't had too many other things going on I would have been at the store buying one. Imagine how thrilled I am that I didn't do that. I opened it, walked around the house showing it to everyone and then put it back in the box and headed back out the door. I'm back at work right now (I went home to deliver dinner!). Missing two days of work this week really put me behind with some deadlines so I'll be here for another hour or so. But, if I get home and don't have to play taxi cab driver for my teenagers, I'll be sure to figure out how to use it. Who knows, maybe I'll be going on a midnight run. Tongue

Michelle

Smile, did you get out and run with it, yet?
                And the funny thing is that my husband is now annoyed since HE was going to get it for me and didn't know they were doing this.
                haha. Maybe your husband going to have to have a talk with your parents. Cool Anyways, this might mean he can get you a cheaper gift...or maybe a tennis bracelet to for your other wrist. oops maybe your son is going to get a talk hahaha

Vim

Smile, did you get out and run with it, yet? haha. Maybe your husband going to have to have a talk with your parents. Cool Anyways, this might mean he can get you a cheaper gift...or maybe a tennis bracelet to for your other wrist. oops maybe your son is going to get a talk hahaha
                  This is funny...for Christmas last year my husband was going to get me an Ipod Shuffle, but guess who beat him in doing so??........MY EX-HUSBAND (as a gift from my three older children). Big grin We all joked about it for months, but deep down I think he was a little frustrated.

Michelle

hey michelle - guess what me too!!!! my 205 arrived today. ok not a present (well only a present from me anyway) but it arrived this morning. is currently charging before its first trip out this afternoon when i go for my run with club. i'm so totally Big grin
                      hey michelle - guess what me too!!!! my 205 arrived today. ok not a present (well only a present from me anyway) but it arrived this morning. is currently charging before its first trip out this afternoon when i go for my run with club. i'm so totally Big grin
                      It's a GREAT day! Like Christmas, with homework (trying to figure it out). Confused

Michelle

This is funny...for Christmas last year my husband was going to get me an Ipod Shuffle, but guess who beat him in doing so??........MY EX-HUSBAND (as a gift from my three older children). Big grin We all joked about it for months, but deep down I think he was a little frustrated.
                        Poor Scott!! I have to say, nice to see that he's more interested in your running than he admits!

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

Michelle, that is so exciting!! Your son was the best to know to tell your parents to get you a Garmin! I'm so jealous!
                            I found out that my 16 y/o called and told them what they should get for me for my b-day. What a cool kid!
                            Way to go kiddo, your mama didn't raise no fool. Talk about scoring some major points. Have fun with it!

E.J.
                            Greater Lowell Road Runners
                            Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

Yeah, Michelle! What a great surprise!!!

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the number of moments that take our breath away...(unkown)

Go With The Flow
                              Thyroid Support Group

Congratulations!! Happy early birthday! Your son is so nice for suggesting that to your obviously awesome parents!! I love it- xmas with homework! Big grin