Phiddy Sense (Read 605 times)

For some background: Creating Phiddy
      zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Ha, this is awesome! Big grin k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Now that was a bath...

Very funny. I'd like to share it with my friends but they'll be too busy eating pork rinds at poker tournaments. Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin Thanks for that!
        • jlynnbob "HTFU, Kookie's distal tibia"
        • Where's my closet? I need to get back in it.
            Funny! I'm guilty of playing poker, but the most I've spent for a buy-in is $20...and I won that night and ended leaving with $80 extra!! At least I don't eat pork rinds (never have, never will)!

Michelle

Glad some of you got a chuckle out of these... Smile A good friend of mine berates me every time I mention a 5K or some other race I "wasted my money" on. The conversation in the cartoon is pretty accurate to what actually happened. I'm going to try and make a new cartoon each week, I definitely have enough "material" to go on!

You'll ruin your knees!

Pork rinds...mmmmm

""...the truth that someday, you will go for your last run. But not today—today you got to run." - Matt Crownover (after Western States)

Great cartoons! Yes
                  2009: BQ?
                  zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Pork rinds...mmmmm
                    I used to get grossed-out by pork rinds (and the plain ones are pretty nasty), until I found some spicy lime ones. Those babies are really addictive! k

~ Sarah Kay

Now that was a bath...

Pork rinds - is there a vomit emoticon? I'm vegetarian now but as a child I ate pork scratchings, once, which I guess are the same thing (in England). I just loved the way you could see all the little piggy hairs sticking out from the crispy skin. Bletch. Anyhow, the Phiddy cartoons are an excellent idea. Superb stuff indeed.
                    • jlynnbob "HTFU, Kookie's distal tibia"
                    • Where's my closet? I need to get back in it.
                      zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

No hairs in pork rinds. The English have some gross eating habits. Kidneys come to mind... Tongue k

~ Sarah Kay

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

One very good reason why I have been weight training 2x/week. I'm finally starting to look less like a T-rex! Tongue k

~ Sarah Kay